FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bed & Breakfast Recommendations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know of any good ones?

Since its fresh in my head, I figure I should start to figure out what to do for our anniversary. Because if not, i'll forget until the day before, and you'd all be attending my funeral.

I found what looked like a couple of nice ones up near Peterborough/Kawartha Lakes. I'm also thinking of maybe Quebec City, provided she is up for a drive.
Bed: no bugs.

Breakfast: no bugs. :lol:

Kawarthas are always nice.

Seriously, what are you looking for? What are you looking to do?

If it's anything north of Barrie or so, I have people to call on that I can arrange activities with, facilitate bookings, etc.
torradan,Feb 27 2007, 09:42 AM Wrote:Anyone know of any good ones?

Since its fresh in my head, I figure I should start to figure out what to do for our anniversary.  Because if not, i'll forget until the day before, and you'd all be attending my funeral.

I found what looked like a couple of nice ones up near Peterborough/Kawartha Lakes.  I'm also thinking of maybe Quebec City, provided she is up for a drive.
[right][snapback]228344[/snapback][/right]

If you're willing to travel to Southwestern Ontario, I can heartily recommend where I was staying while doing the Groundhog day celebrations thing. It's a little place about 5 minutes away from Wiarton called Bay View Bed & Breakfast on the shore of Sauble Beach on Georgian Bay. The Wiarton thread has pictures of the place and you can PM me for more details if you need them.

NefCanuck