FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: 17'' Svt Wheels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well this is it , i'm searching for the 5 spokes SVT wheels , if someone have them , They are gonna be black powdercoated so if you have a black set already , this is perfect

I'm from Qc , I pick-up for those in Qc , Shipping for outside Qc

offering price : make your offer B)

You can email me at : slowmo30@hotmail.com or by PM
Ive heard campbell ford in Ottawa has good prices on them.
Campbell Ford indeed... unless I take up Ian on his offer, that's where I'm going for my SVT EAP wheels.
I maybe have someone in Qc for a set at 550$ , sound good ?

I will try to check for campbell ford , I don't really see me for a 6hours trip for a set of wheels but we never know !!

Thx for answering
tuning_rulz,Feb 25 2007, 05:22 PM Wrote:I maybe have someone in Qc for a set at 550$ , sound good ?

I will try to check for campbell ford , I don't really see me for a 6hours trip for a set of wheels but we never know !!

Thx for answering
[right][snapback]228085[/snapback][/right]

forget 6 hour trip just for oem svt rims...they don't worth that....u'r gonna burn enough gas.....by the time u drive there and back u could of afford much better and lighter rims
Sry I post the reply before I check their website , you can buy online , 771$ shipping and tx in , that sound pretty good for Brand new rims ...

Thx for the clue , I really enjoy that website :lol:
tuning_rulz,Feb 25 2007, 07:01 PM Wrote:Sry I post the reply before I check their website , you can buy online , 771$ shipping and tx in , that sound pretty good for Brand new rims ...

Thx for the clue , I really enjoy that website  :lol:
[right][snapback]228090[/snapback][/right]
If you're not in a big hurry, let me see what price I can get from my Ford connections in the U.S. - I'll be going there in a week or two and will be bringing stuff back - lots of room in the wagon for rims etc ... in fact, same offer for anybody - not sure what your timing's like Adam, but this could work out for you too.

As for the rims, I sold a set of ST200 to a guy on here (XTR IIRC) and I sent them by bus to Rouyn-Noranda ... didn't cost much (a lot cheaper than Canada Post or Fedex) and it only took a few days ... where are you located?
ZTWsquared,Feb 25 2007, 06:12 PM Wrote:
tuning_rulz,Feb 25 2007, 07:01 PM Wrote:Sry I post the reply before I check their website , you can buy online , 771$ shipping and tx in , that sound pretty good for Brand new rims ...

If you're not in a big hurry, let me see what price I can get from my Ford connections in the U.S. - I'll be going there in a week or two and will be bringing stuff back - lots of room in the wagon for rims etc ... in fact, same offer for anybody - not sure what your timing's like Adam, but this could work out for you too.

As for the rims, I sold a set of ST200 to a guy on here (XTR IIRC) and I sent them by bus to Rouyn-Noranda ... didn't cost much (a lot cheaper than Canada Post or Fedex) and it only took a few days ... where are you located?
[right][snapback]228092[/snapback][/right]

just wondering how much did u sell the rims for?
and were they with the tires?
Hi guys,

I bought mine state side off of Ebay cause from the dealer they were $1200 bucks. But that was for the 06 six spoke SVT rim. I got the rims and tires installed for that price.
^^ from ur post i was like wtf....'06 SVT?

but then i read ur signiture
ZTWsquared,Feb 25 2007, 11:12 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]228092[/snapback][/right]
Yea I know who you are talking about , he post on Club Focus Quebec

I saw black rally wheels and I fall in love with them , can you know the price you can have it , if this is cheaper than campbell 931 (tx and shipping included) I would be interested