FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Need Cheap Tires?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if anyone is looking for rubber for the spring
i found this guy on ebay in missisauga
i bought 4 new faulken 205-40-17's and paid $360 total
he has loads more all sizes @ really good prices

heres a link
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...42878&rd=1&rd=1

if the page is out of date
his phone # is 416-471-3061

peace
castone

Post counts for sales anyone? :angry:

This is actually just blatant advertising for a business, which we're not allowed to do.
meh,m Im gonna let puppet deal with this one..

He posted an ebay link for cheap tires on a car board, and its somewhat local for a lot. I dont see a problem. It would be like you posting up a sales experience with mbpr & contact info for all to view.
i just thought someone might need tires for cheap for the spring
the guy i located in missisauga and sells them out of his garage for real cheap and the ebay link is the only way i could show something price wise from him
so next time theres a group buy for something are you going to complain about that?
I figured someone would s*** on me.

MBRP is an established company with an established web presence. Their warranties are communicated in full. You can find them easily in Mapquest, Google Maps, you name it.

This guy lives on eBay, only a phone number and no address. No website. No company name in the listing either! A user name of Khan Inc. doesn't cut it.

Sorry, but he sounds a little shady... and the last time folks started trumpeting the "next big thing" for cheap parts they were swiftly shouted down and the post deleted.

Sorry if I'm sticking up for the board in general and not trusting an eBay-based business. I don't care if he sells them out of an orphanage and donates the profits to charity, it sounds fishy.

So yes, I will. There's a reason the S2000 starter thread never left the ground. It's not me, btw... it's common sense. I'm just the first one to sound the alarm. What happens when your "warrantied" tires s*** themselves at 20-30K and the tire guy is nowhere to be found.

That's what I thought.
castone,Feb 25 2007, 11:13 PM Wrote:i just thought someone might need tires for cheap for the spring
the guy i located in missisauga and sells them out of his garage for real cheap and the ebay link is the only way i could show something price wise from him
so next time theres a group buy for something are you going to complain about that?
[right][snapback]228150[/snapback][/right]

Thanks castone, I'm gonna give him a buzz.
Need tires for summer.

Cheers!