FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Char Had A Baby Last Night!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
At least the kid is healthy, that's what matters.

Congrats to the three of you? :ph34r:
all the best to the 2 parents...glad to hear there is a healthy baby in the mix
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
Tiketz,Feb 21 2007, 06:08 PM Wrote:P.S YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN QUITE  GOOD AT HELPING ME PROVE HOW IMMATURE CHARLOTTE  AND THE PEOPLE SHE ASSOCIATES WITH ARE!... THANKS! I'M SURE CHARLOTTE WOULD APPRECIATE THE NICE HOLE YOU'RE DIGGING FOR HER! LOL
[right][snapback]227678[/snapback][/right]

Let's see now. We didn't post this. We've been rather polite as far as FC.net OT goes. Frost posted it. Frost apparently left out a lot of gory details.

I don't see how that constitutes digging her a hole. I've never met her or you (or Nik), so obviously I don't know you. Commenting on interesting news (and a baby is always good news at that) is hardly a crime.

Take a breath already.
Congratz Char on your new born.

euro_zx5,Feb 21 2007, 10:54 PM Wrote:All problems aside, glad to hear the delivery went well and the baby is healthy. Congrats!
[right][snapback]227713[/snapback][/right]

Well, is there a billion dollar alimony kicking around somewhere, b/c I swear I'm the dad, heck if you want to do the testing, I know of a VERY GOOD lab :P. Oh yeah, congrats to her I guess, hope she reads this thread and realizes the whole internet knows that she's had a baby :lol:. Now for assigning my baby a name..

PS hope this doesn't come as a SURPRISE but this site is a big soap opera, especially when wrestling and UFC is on the DL
congrats ... dont start the big drama take responsibility and be mature good to know the baby is healthy and must be chubby and cute to lol
ondafritz,Feb 22 2007, 08:52 AM Wrote:
euro_zx5,Feb 21 2007, 10:54 PM Wrote:All problems aside, glad to hear the delivery went well and the baby is healthy. Congrats!
[right][snapback]227713[/snapback][/right]

Well, is there a billion dollar alimony kicking around somewhere, b/c I swear I'm the dad, heck if you want to do the testing, I know of a VERY GOOD lab :P. Oh yeah, congrats to her I guess, hope she reads this thread and realizes the whole internet knows that she's had a baby :lol:. Now for assigning my baby a name..

PS hope this doesn't come as a SURPRISE but this site is a big soap opera, especially when wrestling and UFC is on the DL
[right][snapback]227752[/snapback][/right]

ur one laaaaame joke pimp
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 22 2007, 09:21 AM Wrote:
Tiketz,Feb 21 2007, 06:08 PM Wrote:P.S YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN QUITE  GOOD AT HELPING ME PROVE HOW IMMATURE CHARLOTTE  AND THE PEOPLE SHE ASSOCIATES WITH ARE!... THANKS! I'M SURE CHARLOTTE WOULD APPRECIATE THE NICE HOLE YOU'RE DIGGING FOR HER! LOL
[right][snapback]227678[/snapback][/right]

Let's see now. We didn't post this. We've been rather polite as far as FC.net OT goes. Frost posted it. Frost apparently left out a lot of gory details.

I don't see how that constitutes digging her a hole. I've never met her or you (or Nik), so obviously I don't know you. Commenting on interesting news (and a baby is always good news at that) is hardly a crime.

Take a breath already.
[right][snapback]227745[/snapback][/right]
Essentially, what he said. Frost could've posted a lot more, but he had the good sense not to cause useless fights on a bulletin board.

I mean, seriously, what's the point? There's no money to be won here, you won't be proven right. All you'll win is this.
WOW....I get home from the hospital and theres soooo much drama...Well the only drama I'll get in2 is my painful labour without any pain killers....But every sec. of pain was worth it!!! I have a healthy n beautiful baby boy name Joshua, 9 pounds borned on Wed. 21, @ 3:28 a.m. hes my everything...And w/e I go 2 the meets he will be coming along with me... Thanxxx....
here's the big guy

[Image: baby2.jpg]

^^^ He's a cute little guy. Congrats Char, Tiketz and Nick :)
Why does Nik deserve congrats again??? Someone fill me in.:unsure:
ANTHONYD,Feb 23 2007, 09:02 AM Wrote:Why does Nik deserve congrats again??? Someone fill me in.:unsure:
[right][snapback]227879[/snapback][/right]

because Nick didn't abandon Char while she was pregent, not to mention he's been with her the whole time since well... I won't go into full details... but yeah he's there for Char.
Frost__2001,Feb 23 2007, 09:09 AM Wrote:because Nick didn't abandon Char while she was pregent, not to mention he's been with her the whole time since well... I won't go into full details... but yeah he's there for Char.
[right][snapback]227881[/snapback][/right]

World War 3 just started!!

But, Congrats to Char, he's a cute little guy.
Congrats on the little one!

ANTHONYD,Feb 23 2007, 08:02 AM Wrote:Why does Nik deserve congrats again??? Someone fill me in.:unsure:
[right][snapback]227879[/snapback][/right]
Uh, because I am a stepdad to Aaron and treat him like my own son.

And I am sure Nic will do the same.

If more fathers understood the direct role stepdads play in their child's life, then they too would thank them.
Seconded. I was actually in Meford's shoes for 2 1/2 years, so I know exactly where he's coming from - with a lot less time involved, obviously.

Shocking, eh? Only Oscar knew up till now (well, besides Sara obviously).

Step-dads get s*** on all kinds. If they're behaving properly (just like any other parent), they're a huge benefit to any child's development.

Jeez Bryan, beer time I see you next eh? Seems we have more in common than I thought. I'll take mine as .5% alcohol tho :D
Congrats on the baby and much respect to Nik for being so accepting its a very hard thing to do.
From a new father, congrats! It's a fun ride the first few months! :D

Ryan
Pages: 1 2 3