FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: One Lucky Purchase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
and guess what he finds inside!!!!!

Dammmmm why can't i find stuff like that :)

http://www.geenstijl.nl/paginas/mirror/200...azda/index.html
Wow.. that's the kind of thing you wouldn't even believe if you were the one to open the barn. How could a person amass so many cars and have them missed as part of the estate? Must have died with no family or something..
guilty,Feb 19 2007, 06:42 PM Wrote:Wow.. that's the kind of thing you wouldn't even believe if you were the one to open the barn.  How could a person amass so many cars and have them missed as part of the estate?  Must have died with no family or something..
[right][snapback]227409[/snapback][/right]

or they were all stolen
Thats incredible. I don't know if i'd believe it if i was the one to open that barn for the first time.

I think the stuff in that barn might just pay off the purchase of the house and property tho.
Holy f***.......
wow
There is millions and millions of dollars there!

and Ive noticed most of the cars have there plates still on them.......so yeah they may be stolen.
one lucky mofo! lol
Wow... just wow.

After I passed out, woke up, dusted myself off... I'd start pulling those cars out, and selling them off. Then go see my boss, kick him in the nuts, and walk out the door.

Of course, I'd keep a few for myself. I'd have to do something after I retired.

Not sure about the stolen factor here.. even so.. chop shop? hold them for ransom? Charge storage fees to the *real* owners? :) I'm such an ass.
That dude must S** out lucky charms,,, and only the marsh mellows.. JEEZ!!!

and on a side note Char joined this board the day I turned 24! wurd
I call BS
ZED_not_zee,Feb 19 2007, 09:56 PM Wrote:That dude must S** out lucky charms,,, and only the marsh mellows.. JEEZ!!!

and on a side note Char joined this board the day I turned 24!  wurd
[right][snapback]227434[/snapback][/right]

sorry dude that was me of my gf's computer.....when i was at her house tonight
NikiterZTS,Feb 19 2007, 10:59 PM Wrote:
ZED_not_zee,Feb 19 2007, 09:56 PM Wrote:That dude must S** out lucky charms,,, and only the marsh mellows.. JEEZ!!!

and on a side note Char joined this board the day I turned 24!  wurd
[right][snapback]227434[/snapback][/right]

sorry dude that was me of my gf's computer.....when i was at her house tonight
[right][snapback]227442[/snapback][/right]
Had that baby yet?
^^pretty much any minute now
nice find although most of those cars are in bad shape and or missing some parts, maybe the former owner ran a local scrap yard and kept those cars that were collectable & or his personal fav's. As for Europe most countries there require that the plates remain on the car for the lifetime of the car, like in the UK.
meford4u,Feb 19 2007, 11:49 PM Wrote:I call BS
[right][snapback]227438[/snapback][/right]

Mee too.

Linky

Quote:After a bit of searching through some portuguese classic cars forums, i came up empty.

"Interclassicos" is the classic car trader who posted this finding on its webpage, but that has been removed, apparently because of too much speculation and pressure to reveal the location of the warehouse. I found a few more pictures including one outside where a tower was ready to take an Austin Cooper S (the reason for the opening of the warehouse, apparently).
The only explanation was (roughly translated):
"The owner of these cars is a collector who requested anonymity. They are all documented and were all bought in the 80s, and in the early 90s the warehouse was welded shut."
Anyway, i really doubt they're still there, since the finding was at least over a month ago...

Still impressive...

02ztsian

meford4u,Feb 19 2007, 09:49 PM Wrote:I call BS
[right][snapback]227438[/snapback][/right]
Why am I not surprised?
Still, BS or not thats still an impressive amount of cars.
I'll take the Lotus and Shaguars please!
Our lowrider club presidents father in law has something like that out here in Langley. We affectionately call it the Car Farm. From a distance it looks like horse barns, some people have speculated chicken barns etc. There's about 150 or so cars in there. Everything from piles of rust to fully restored classics. It's split up in 3 sections, along the back of the barn outside is the "Junkers", we can rape those cars for parts for whatever project you're doing, he charges from $5 to $20 depending on the size of the part and what it is. He's never charged more than 20 though that we know of. Then he's got the "s*** Side" which is one step up from the junkers, but you rape those for parts, you'll probably get tortured and then fed to Zac, the rottie. Included in that side is a few hemi powered Mopars, incl. at least 2 Charger RT's, 2 Cuda's and I think a Challenger RT and then plenty of other non hemi Mopars and GM's, Fords, Fargo, a wackload of other stuff. Some are stored there but for the most part they all to him.

Then on the other side are the fully restored cars. You could eat off the floor in that barn. There's a sign just inside the door that says "Do not touch unless you're naked or you own it." It is amazing to walk into that barn. My first time was like my first time seeing real boobs. I just stared and smiled. I spent 2 hrs checking out the cars walking around with him. He asked what my favourite would be. I said it would have to be the black Camaro with the white racing stripes. He asked what year it was and I told him it was a '68 as it had no vent windows and rectangular mirrors instead of round like the 67 and didn't have the body lines of the 69, then I walked to the back and pointed out that the rear bumper didn't have the short guards that the 67 and 69 both had. He kinda huffed and said "You know you're Camaros" and walked away, we kinda lingered around for a bit. He came back in and called me, I turned around to see keys flying at my head. "Take me for a spin." I was once again reduced to being like a little schoolboy looking at my first pair of boobs, actually more like my first time touching boobs. I almost started drooling. That was the best drive I've ever taken, nervous as f***, but man was it ever fun. He's lent it to me on 2 other occasions and I got to drive it to a car show for him.
Pages: 1 2