FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Also "new"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I'm AL from Windsor ONT... freinds told me about this site I just never got a chance to check it out... Ive been a focus owner since the beguining.. August of 2000... I'm more into the motorsport side although I can appericiate looks as well...

My car: modestly moded and fun to drive.. I like to road course and auto cross.. and enjoy taking it the drag stip too... rally is my end all be all though.. one day..

2000 black ZX3, MTX75.

Engine mods:

fidenza Cam sprockets , bbk 65mm TB, ford racing pug wires, fidenza fly wheel act 2600 clutch.. Borla 2.5 SS exhast and flexpipe custom 3" downpipe... stock cat delete... with Catco high flow in line SCT EXCAL 2 with pro racer package,

Suspension, brakes, ETC:

Eibach pro street S coilover system with Eibach anti roll kit. Russle SS brake lines and over sized custom turned front rotors...

Misc:

Falken Azenis RT615's on Stock 15" rims... ebay halo projectors converted to h4 HID with IVNSK 10000K bulbs and balists... made it myself carbon fiber stereo and HIVAC Bezle... mad tight JDM race mirior!!

hope to goto some of your meets

Cheers

AL
hey and welcome

looks like you have a lil sleeper there

lets see some pics of the beast
:)
Welcome to the site sounds like a nice ride

What kind of times u running in the 1/4 mile?
Welcome to the site. It sounds as if you have a nice car there. What took you so long to find us? LOL.

Most of the meets happen in the GTA but I think NikiterZTS set some up in the Kitchener?Waterloo area last summer. Hope to see you around this summer.
welcome to the site
Welcome to the site.

Sounds like you've got a pretty nice lil set-up there.
Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here. Sounds like you have quite the little bucket of fun on your hands :)

NefCanuck
Welcome! I'm looking forward to pics!
Welcome!
wow thnx guys,, yea,, as far as picks go.. picture a black stock ZX3 that sits just low enough to flaten the control arms... on the front ebay black projectors.. on the back borlas famed exhast tip... and two little red bushings that seem to hang under the trunk... (from the anti roll bar)

I will definatly try to make it out to some meets in the GTA this summer ... it's an wxcuse to get away

1/4 mile times... 15.6 with a 2.0 60 foot @ st thomas Drag way. Not all that fast but fun none the less...

Cheers

AL

welcome to the site

defiantly sounds like a sleeper to me, not to bad for the 1/4 mile times.
FocusGuy7476,Feb 19 2007, 12:57 AM Wrote:welcome to the site

defiantly sounds like a sleeper to me, not to bad for the 1/4 mile times.
[right][snapback]227339[/snapback][/right]

yea considering my first pass ever was a mid 17 .. I'm happy... I still gotta work on my one-two shift though,,, second gear is finiky... and I've broken three of those plastic trusses that hold the shift lever in position...gah! so I think the whole setup is getting sloppy and needs a new bushing set,,
ever thought of getting a short throw?
WELCOME!

:postpics:
Welcome.
Al - welcome to the site. Good to see more Windsorite's on the board.

Are you on RTP too?

Insert Shameless Plug here - "If you want some rims I have some available for your car!! " (see classified section) :D

I think I've seen you around town.

~ Clutch
Clutch,Feb 19 2007, 12:40 PM Wrote:Al - welcome to the site.  Good to see more Windsorite's on the board.

Are you on RTP too?

Insert Shameless Plug here - "If you want some rims I have some available for your car!! " (see classified section)  :D

I think I've seen you around town.

~ Clutch
[right][snapback]227368[/snapback][/right]

RTP what's that...? lol! ya I'm the classifieds mod.. currently I'm on hiatus<SP>? and you'll notice my profile has been removed.. I'll be back on there in about a month... and every one on RTP will understand when I come back LOL it's part of my plan muh hahahahaha...

ya I'm not sure if Ive seen you around,, there's a couple of really clean black wagons Ive noticed around town... they look good with uber tint and the stock multy spoke rims like i used to have on my ZTS.... I'll check out you classified post :D
i dunno how the f*** i missed this, welcome to the site Al.
not sure if you remember me, (you always seem to forget lol) im on rtp

but its nice to see you finally made it over here. how did you end up finding the place?

lucas
is "rtp" another focus site?
NikiterZTS,Feb 19 2007, 04:20 PM Wrote:is "rtp" another focus site?
[right][snapback]227390[/snapback][/right]
no its a local forum/group here in windsor
Pages: 1 2