FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to Ottawa yesterday, came back home today. While in Ottawa, my son the wanna be Chef introduced me to his buddy. His buddy, on my son's recommendation, bought a 2002 Focus, ZTS in Liquid Grey. He wants to do all the modifications that are possible on his Focus and should be joining FocusCanada soon. Another Focused person from the Nation's Capitol.
sweet
so he bought an exect car that i have(02 Liqued Grey ZTS, 5 speed).....is it auto or a stick?
Stick. Next time I get a Focus, it's liquid grey.
hey sweet deal man.

I work in a gas station right now, and this guy came in with a Yellow ZX5 and I told him about the site, he told me his son has a ZX3 Focus too. I don't want to one up you or anything, but there could be another two people joining from out west.
FocusGuy7476,Feb 18 2007, 12:20 AM Wrote:hey sweet deal man.

I work in a gas station right now, and this guy came in with a Yellow ZX5 and I told him about the site, he told me his son has a ZX3 Focus too. I don't want to one up you or anything, but there could be another two people joining from out west.
[right][snapback]227270[/snapback][/right]
The more the merrier.
The guy that bought my Focus is going to join here soon...

There are also a lot more modded Foci popping up around my neck of the woods...wonder if any of them will find this place and join up...