FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Opps She Really Did It!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:rolleyes:

Britney's Bald
someone needs attention....look at meeee!
wtf is wrong with that girl.....thats a big EWW
oh god!

[Image: britneybald210.jpg]
Wow is all i can say. Some girls can pull that look off, she can't.
Her mother checks her into rehab, out she goes the next day, and to add to the mess she shaves her head and gets some tattoo! :lol: She's lost it, that's for sure.
"Remember, remember the 5th of November"... the day I lost the part to Natalie Portman! :lol: :rofl:
Ever seen Ms Spears without makeup? GROSS... Now Imagine no makeup AND no hair....

:puke:
Oh, it's her head ... I thought you were talking about that pic of her getting out of the car sans panties. At least now she matches.
GI Britney Spears
She needs to go back to the park!

Central Park with the crack heads or the Trailer park where she came from!
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 18 2007, 02:34 AM Wrote:"Remember, remember the 5th of November"... the day I lost the part to Natalie Portman! :lol: :rofl:
[right][snapback]227258[/snapback][/right]

but Portman didn't look like crap like Spears did in that pic. takes a special type of girl to shave her head, Spear isn't one of them.
It's funny but Kevin F is really starting to look like the normal one from that relationship.
I guess the curtains match the carpet now?

*shiver*

:puke:
Kinda looks like Sinead O'Connor!
waaaaaaaaay too much $$$ with no brains to use it ?? She a pathetic mess who needs an intervention.