FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Moxies Restaurant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys, I know alot of you are in the toronto area so I was wondering if anyone here has been to the moxies just opened up here in brampton? i'm planning on taking the lady their this friday I was wondering if anyones been? I hear they got tv's in the washrooms infront of the urinals lol I was also wondering what there beer selection is like? if anyones been to the one in brampton or any where in the gta and has any answers to these that would be awesome, thanks!
i wouldn't take any ladies to Moxies!

They have the hottest waitreses so just make sure you don't get a stiff neck! :)

As for beer selection, they are ok, not many on tab, mostly their own selection, but it is great.

Food and service is really great. Give it a try.
mo_focus,Nov 11 2009, 08:39 AM Wrote:i wouldn't take any ladies to Moxies!

They have the hottest waitreses so just make sure you don't get a stiff neck! :)

As for beer selection, they are ok, not many on tab, mostly their own selection, but it is great.

Food and service is really great. Give it a try.
[right][snapback]297156[/snapback][/right]
:lol:

I was pretty much going to post the same thing. Moxies girls = fawkin hot, its a great plae to gok woman with the boys, but not so much of a great place to gok woman with the wife. Unless she's into that. :D

Food is great, atmosphere is great....its been a tradition for us to hit moxies in Ottawa on the way to track days, then hit moxies in kingston on the way back. Always a good time.
Beer selection is not bad. They have their own beer on tap, and it's actually pretty good if you want to experiment.

Oh, and their waitresses are pretty good... Short skirts and low tops FTMFW!
Moxies uniform standards = WIN!
It's in Brampton next to some of the s***tiest apartments around lol. The girls won't be that Hot just cute. So have fun and don't park near Popeys chicken late on a weekend in the evening. You know what I mean. Truthfully though.
moxies has better girls, food and drink than hooters.

And you nobody's ever demonstrated in front of a moxies.

oh, and if you ask nicely, you can get ice cream served in a little plate with hot water and dry ice for that cool fog effect -- always bring the nephew there for the extra attention!
DP,

Spoken like a master of the craft :D

NefCanuck
moxies at square one FTW hahahaa
Ignited83,Nov 11 2009, 10:23 PM Wrote:moxies at square one FTW hahahaa
[right][snapback]297224[/snapback][/right]

Scenery is better than the food @ that Moxie's IMO

NefCanuck
hahah I liked Scorchers comment - near Lisa St...ghetto girls!!!! Hey o!!

If your lady likes delicious drinks - they have yummy martinis...no waitress gawking though!
funny thing is I live on silvermaple in brampton and have been to that location, the food was ok, but expect to pay $35 - $50 a head for food, for what I got I would have expected better quality, but then again that location just opened up. and girl wise.. well I don't look for obvious reasons...

oh and Scorcher, don't put your s*** on my car again.
Just wanted to say that I work at the Moxies in Guelph as a line cook.

Quote:oh, and if you ask nicely, you can get ice cream served in a little plate with hot water and dry ice for that cool fog effect -- always bring the nephew there for the extra attention!
That's called a kid's volcano - you realize you get charged for that eh? haha

Overall good scene, my restaurant is clean and food is well above an average turtle jacks/montana's/east side mario's. Prices are a bit higher but there is a lot of stuff made back in the prep kitchen and i mean a LOT. Clearly everyone knows about the server situation, no need for elaborating other than I'm there 5/7 nights a week hehe

So far, i have been to the following moxies :)

Vaughan Colossus #4 pick
Fairview Mall #2 pick
Madison Centre #1 pick
Yorkdale Mall #3 pick
Thunder Bay (just renovated and re-opened last week) #5 pick

still have lot more locations to go to :)

Frost__2001,Nov 12 2009, 07:12 AM Wrote:funny thing is I live on silvermaple in brampton and have been to that location, the food was ok, but expect to pay $35 - $50 a head for food, for what I got I would have expected better quality, but then again that location just opened up. and girl wise.. well I don't look for obvious reasons...

[right][snapback]297236[/snapback][/right]

LOL sry dude say it in the underground and had too.
Scorcher000,Nov 12 2009, 10:37 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Nov 12 2009, 07:12 AM Wrote:funny thing is I live on silvermaple in brampton and have been to that location, the food was ok, but expect to pay $35 - $50 a head for food, for what I got I would have expected better quality, but then again that location just opened up. and girl wise.. well I don't look for obvious reasons...

[right][snapback]297236[/snapback][/right]

LOL sry dude say it in the underground and had too.
[right][snapback]297285[/snapback][/right]

say it eh?

So I take it you know the dude with the chrysler then?
Quote:say it eh?

Lol Public schools, more focused on when the next fawker would pull a knife on me instead of actually reading.

But the chrysler, no I don't know it. What color, make and model.?? (if your talking to me in this thread)
Scorcher000,Nov 13 2009, 07:22 PM Wrote:

Lol Public schools, more focused on when the next fawker would pull a knife on me instead of actually reading.

But the chrysler, no I don't know it. What color, make and model.?? (if your talking to me in this thread)
[right][snapback]297334[/snapback][/right]

it's an old seabring in my apt building parkinglot. I think it's a 1996, it's a black coupe thats been turbo'd, looks nice.
mo_focus,Nov 12 2009, 09:36 PM Wrote:So far, i have been to the following moxies :)

Vaughan Colossus #4 pick
Fairview Mall #2 pick
Madison Centre #1 pick
Yorkdale Mall #3 pick
Thunder Bay (just renovated and re-opened last week) #5 pick

still have lot more locations to go to :)
[right][snapback]297284[/snapback][/right]

moe, you should try the square one location, there are some hot girls working there, and i mean so hot.
Frost__2001,Nov 17 2009, 07:21 AM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Nov 13 2009, 07:22 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]297334[/snapback][/right]

it's an old seabring in my apt building parkinglot. I think it's a 1996, it's a black coupe thats been turbo'd, looks nice.
[right][snapback]297412[/snapback][/right]

s*** he turbo'd it. Nice, but I thought he sold it to a guy that runs a night with some subby's and silvia's
Pages: 1 2