FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Love How Well Some Parents Educate Their Kids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.newschannel9.com/onset?id=9684&...=%25M+%25e,%25Y

Their parents need an asskicking, cause I guarantee those boys won't ever do that again.
not sure about the parents, but for sure they learned their lesson that will last a lifetime.
Frost__2001,Feb 15 2007, 11:39 AM Wrote:not sure about the parents, but for sure they learned their lesson that will last a lifetime.
[right][snapback]226990[/snapback][/right]

unfortunately, it may be a very short lifetime...

When I was younger, I remember biking to a friend's house and we'd burn GI Joes and whatnot.. so he brought out some gasoline, and we put some in the pan and burnt it.

So we want to add more, and being aware of the dangers of exploding gas cans, he pours some in a cup and throws it on.

Only, when he filled the cup, he spilled a bunch on himself... and sure enough, as he threw the cup in the fire, he went up with it.

So here's my friend, on some hill in a residential area, just barely out of sight of houses, he's on fire, running around, "I'm on fire! I'm on fire!". I'm yelling back at him, "stop drop and roll!. .stop, drop, and roll!".. only he ain't listening.

So I kicked him to the ground and kicked him down the hill. And kept kicking till the fames were out.

He got away unscathed, other than a few bruises, but honestly, I think there's something wired in little kids heads about fire and whatnot. If/when I have kids, I'm seriously going to beat it into their heads... my buddy got off easy compared to these kids.

funny thing too.. after I put out my flaming friend, we regroup, pack up the evidence for disposal, as one of his neighbours just starts coming over the hill, "you kids aren't playing with fire I hope".

"um, no sir!"
and at our age, some of us still havent learned.

Anybody go camping with thier drunk friend that just needs to add some 'Vitamin G' to the fire?

Always a good time shortly after.
Even more incredibly stupid is the fact the parents didn't have insurance.

Parents should be in trouble for leaving the kids do what they want , a 3 year old , 6 year old and a 7 year old should not be left outside unattended or atleast checked on.
meford4u,Feb 15 2007, 03:28 PM Wrote:Even more incredibly stupid is the fact the parents didn't have insurance.
[right][snapback]227011[/snapback][/right]

I agree completely with that. When I was between jobs and without insurance, I cut my hand open pretty good, and 15 stitches cost me $500 and change. I can't imagine what their bills will look like. Even if they are low income or whatever, they should be able to get something from the state. Especially if they have little ones.