FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy Valentine's Day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nobody has posted it yet, but remember guys, to get a box of chocolates or handlube.. whichever is cheaper.

Me, best v-day evar, and yes, there was a girl's hand down my pants.

I may just have to schedule my yearly physical every valentine's day!

and thank the lord that women typically have smaller fingers (yoink! whoah!)
Happy V day to you sensitive car guys out there who celebrate this day....

that includes you puppet (you just happened to celebrate with a touchy feely physical) :)
I'm gonna celebrate by working on this Sev 1 crit sit all night! BOOYAH!

who said I'm not romantic?
Your such a romantic puppet.

Atleast one of us got some lovin.
Bah humbug sez I <_<

The marketers have turned "Valentine's Day" into yet another excuse to goad people into spending $ that they don't have.

If you need to celebrate your affection for your significant other on only one day of the year, you're doing something wrong.

NefCanuck
meford4u,Feb 14 2007, 04:03 PM Wrote:Atleast one of us got some lovin.
[right][snapback]226904[/snapback][/right]
That would be me....

Humpin' on a snowday while the kids are outside building snowforts beats a good day at work any time. :lol:
im trying to organize an ANTI-VALENTINE's day party, but all my friends seem to have more "important" things to do :(
ZX5focused,Feb 14 2007, 04:09 PM Wrote:im trying to organize an ANTI-VALENTINE's day party, but all my friends seem to have more "important" things to do :(
[right][snapback]226908[/snapback][/right]
Like "getting it" maybe? :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Feb 14 2007, 04:12 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Feb 14 2007, 04:09 PM Wrote:im trying to organize an ANTI-VALENTINE's day party, but all my friends seem to have more "important" things to do :(
[right][snapback]226908[/snapback][/right]
Like "getting it" maybe? :lol:
[right][snapback]226910[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

rumor has it that tonights is a good night to pick up at bars though....all i gotta do is find a wingman and im heading out!!! :D
ZX5focused,Feb 14 2007, 04:14 PM Wrote::lol:

rumor has it that tonights is a good night to pick up at bars though....all i gotta do is find a wingman and im heading out!!! :D
[right][snapback]226911[/snapback][/right]
Good luck then....sympathy sex is better than no sex. :)
^-- thank god you don't read any screwed up web comics or anything...
Happy Valentine's goes out to my woman....i know she'll read it to
NefCanuck,Feb 14 2007, 05:06 PM Wrote:If you need to celebrate your affection for your significant other on only one day of the year, you're doing something wrong.
[right][snapback]226905[/snapback][/right]

Exactly how I feel. B)
darkpuppet,Feb 14 2007, 06:15 PM Wrote:^-- thank god you don't read any screwed up web comics or anything...
[right][snapback]226917[/snapback][/right]
Tip of the ice burg my friend, tip of the ice burg.
Flofocus,Feb 14 2007, 05:19 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Feb 14 2007, 05:06 PM Wrote:If you need to celebrate your affection for your significant other on only one day of the year, you're doing something wrong.
[right][snapback]226905[/snapback][/right]

Exactly how I feel. B)
[right][snapback]226921[/snapback][/right]

the question is, how does she feel about it??? :lol:
ZX5focused,Feb 14 2007, 07:13 PM Wrote:the question is, how does she feel about it??? :lol:
[right][snapback]226937[/snapback][/right]
BINGO!
OAC_Sparky,Feb 14 2007, 07:16 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Feb 14 2007, 07:13 PM Wrote:the question is, how does she feel about it??? :lol:
BINGO!
[right][snapback]226938[/snapback][/right]
i know if i had a gf, id sure as hell be celebrating or i would be single pretty quickly :o

in which case id probly be better off anyway B)
Actually, I was requested not to feed into the overly-commercialized BS.

It kinda freaked out some of the other women at work that she didn't get anything from me. A couple even asked her and she told them that she said for me not to get her anything.

Their faces were priceless. :D
OAC_Sparky,Feb 14 2007, 08:16 PM Wrote:
BINGO!
[right][snapback]226938[/snapback][/right]

She feels exactly the same way. nice to have a girl that isn't superficial and materialistic...

She still wants that big ass ring though. :blink: :lol:
Pages: 1 2