FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Focus, Truly A Garbage Can
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
news story
:blink:
haha, the reported said Explorer, its a focus. The paper is correct, the reporter was not :)
Nice. Almost looks like a prank gone bad....

mo_focus,Feb 13 2007, 03:21 PM Wrote:haha, the reported said Explorer, its a focus. The paper is correct, the reporter was not :)
[right][snapback]226731[/snapback][/right]

no it hit an explorer
ZX5focused,Feb 13 2007, 08:30 PM Wrote:
mo_focus,Feb 13 2007, 03:21 PM Wrote:haha, the reported said Explorer, its a focus. The paper is correct, the reporter was not :)

no it hit an explorer
[right][snapback]226734[/snapback][/right]

no, it hit a light pole, he said "she was driving the ford Explorer".
Reminds me of my car. If its not water bottles, it's Timmies cups. LMAO
I think it would take a long while to get that dirty and if its that dirty id take it to the dealer for a wash lol might cost 300 bucks but be fun to watch. :lol:
mo_focus,Feb 13 2007, 03:39 PM Wrote:

no it hit an explorer

[right][snapback]226739[/snapback][/right]

No she was driving a Focus and hit the Explorer.
Quote:Police said the trash that fell on the pedal caused the Focus to pick up speed, drive over a curb, across Route 28, hit a Ford Explorer and back over a sidewalk. Biglan's car finally came to a rest after crashing into a flowerpot in the parking lot of the West Yarmouth Mobil gas station.
What a retard. <_<
How does one let there car get to that point. I realize that everyones car collects garbage, but at some point i've gotta believe it gets noticeable enough that you've gotta clean it.
Yeah, like when you have a milk carton for a gas pedal and a pop can for a brake and a chicken carcass for your handbrake handle and you can't get your door closed because the garbage falls out when you sit on it. Sweet mother of pearl.
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 13 2007, 09:10 PM Wrote:
mo_focus,Feb 13 2007, 03:39 PM Wrote:

no it hit an explorer

[right][snapback]226739[/snapback][/right]

No she was driving a Focus and hit the Explorer.
Quote:Police said the trash that fell on the pedal caused the Focus to pick up speed, drive over a curb, across Route 28, hit a Ford Explorer and back over a sidewalk. Biglan's car finally came to a rest after crashing into a flowerpot in the parking lot of the West Yarmouth Mobil gas station.
[right][snapback]226744[/snapback][/right]

ok, my bad
did anyone read / watch the follow up to this on the link ?

3 cars in her drive way filled with garbage and then one two of them garbage on top of them and around them, and then her home filled to the brim with garbage to the point where the front door is bowing out.
WTF is wrong with this lady. She needs help. I personally cant stand leaving garbage just lying around! Like how the **** could you even stand the smell!
I can't see how she lets the trash build up that badly in her car I get pissed off when I see more than 4 Timmies cups lying in my truck. Whatever she gets she deserves it.

Laterz :)
Absolutely Gross, I don't understand how it gets to that point...
Must be a mental disease, some people have a defect where they just can't throw anything away....
Imagine the smell :throwup:
Lady, what did that effing car ever do to YOU?
thats restoopid! I feel bad leaving a gum wraper in the map case! this chick had more empties than a frat house!