FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Focus News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Flofocus,Feb 14 2007, 12:16 PM Wrote:Then you can grow a mullet.  :banger:
[right][snapback]226876[/snapback][/right]

Don't forget the double-wide! :lol:
Flofocus,Feb 14 2007, 12:16 PM Wrote:Then you can grow a mullet.  :banger:
[right][snapback]226876[/snapback][/right]
Matt (Burnin) already has one. :D
I've actually been having some good luck.

but yeah here in BC the interior and motor go before the body. every car ive looked at has had no rust, some misalignment issues and whatnot, but no rust so far.

I post WTB ads on the local ricer forum and Ive been getting flooded with PMs. 2 rebuilt RX7s both 1991 model years with under 60,000k on the clock, but I hear that those rotaries blow like nobodies busniess.

I am in the mood for a 1992-1995 Honda Civic 2door with the stock motor. I've always had plans for something like that and now i have the money to throw at it.

there are some pretty interesting V8s around here. a couple IROCs and this 85 volvo that has a Chevy 305 in it. goes like a bastard, cheap, and he calls it the Chevolvo
you could buy alot of bus pass' with that much $$$
DD1,Feb 14 2007, 08:18 PM Wrote:you could buy alot of bus pass' with that much $$$
[right][snapback]226942[/snapback][/right]

or a killer moutain bike!!!
make use of the "great outdoors" you got in BC!!!!
haha, the problem with a bike is that I cant pick up people in it, and also I use my car for work purposes so I need a car pronto
PerfectSaiyan,Feb 14 2007, 08:08 PM Wrote:there are some pretty interesting V8s around here.  a couple IROCs and this 85 volvo that has a Chevy 305 in it.  goes like a bastard, cheap, and he calls it the Chevolvo
[right][snapback]226941[/snapback][/right]

The Chevolvo? Swedish safety and American muscle in one package? :blink:

Sounds interesting, that's for sure :D

Just remember though, as hard as it is for you to be without wheels right now, don't just jump at the first good deal you find or else you could end up with someone elses problem.

NefCanuck
good advice. ive been loking for 2 weeks and destroying my brain with jumping from one car to another

02ztsian

I say jump on that Volvo. I saw one in town here, all black dark tint nice rims looked real sinister yet unassuming, plus the 305 is easy to get parts for and is the same motor as any SBC so a 383 or a 406 will drop right in!
bump :P

still looking for a new car, currently in week 3 of looking.

ive seen some prominent choices. 1 2door civic coupe with a B18C1 swap and all motor built to the tits with 11.5:1 compression for $8500
Pages: 1 2