FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Let It Snow :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just came through Hamilton and couldn't see 10 feet ahead. Got the Hankooks on and with over 70L over the rear wheels. Bring it :lol:

[Image: loc103.jpg]
It was JUST starting in Burlington when I left.

Apparently we're to get 15 cm or so by tomorrow night.

WO HOO!

Weather Network says 25-35 cm of snow by tomorrow afternoon.

CALL THE ARMY!
we probably wont get anything in TO. they always say it wil come, but it never does :(

here is KW we are going to get 25-30cm of it... and I work shift work... so yeah I get to drive to work in it & home in it...
Nothing in london. we were suppose to get alot but not even a flake so far.
Last night was fun... there was like a quarter of an inch down and -25C temps... snap oversteer in corners!

We were on our way home when the car did that... Sara's like "What was that?"

"El Dorifto"

"Oh ok... cool!" :)
:lol:
We're waiting on the snow here now... supposed to roll in at about 5pm tonight.

Expecting 8-16" here, and 12-18" towards Rochester & east.

If we get the 8-16", I doubt I'll be able to go to work in the morning.
Living on a dead end street = no snowplow action.

Temperature has already dropped like a rock too, it was 20F when I left at 6am for work, and now its down to 10F.

Should make things interesting!
Thats funny were actually not getting snow here in new brunswick usually thats all it does ,,, guess thats what global warming does!
nothing in KW yet

db post :(
ANTHONYD,Feb 13 2007, 02:09 PM Wrote:It was JUST starting in Burlington when I left.

Apparently we're to get 15 cm or so by tomorrow night.

WO HOO!

Weather Network says 25-35 cm of snow by tomorrow afternoon.

CALL THE ARMY!
[right][snapback]226677[/snapback][/right]

Sorry man ........ we're not coming. Dig yourself out ............ busy killing Taliban B)
So far nothing here in Mississauga, but I'm getting two different stories on how much snow to expect over the next 48 hours or so.

Weather Network website is still insisting on 20 to 30 cm by the time its all said & done. Environment Canada says at most 10cm total...

Kinda makes planning a royal pain in the arse <_<

NefCanuck
(who might be the only one in the office tommorow, living less than 3km away sucks sometimes :lol: )
Nothing yet here in Thornhill. In fact I thought I saw the sun trying to peek through the clouds. B)
Nothing but cold up here in Ottawa... not even enough snow for some good skiing!
ZX5chica,Feb 13 2007, 04:36 PM Wrote:Nothing but cold up here in Ottawa... [right][snapback]226737[/snapback][/right]

Its FREEZING. :blink:
Flofocus,Feb 13 2007, 03:37 PM Wrote:
ZX5chica,Feb 13 2007, 04:36 PM Wrote:Nothing but cold up here in Ottawa... [right][snapback]226737[/snapback][/right]

Its FREEZING. :blink:
[right][snapback]226738[/snapback][/right]

Define "freezing" my friend. Mississauga, 10:30AM driving back from my moms after bringing her home from the hospital, -16C and that wasn't even including the windchill :ph34r:

Hell, I never turned the heated seats off until I was almost at work :blink:

NefCanuck
:rofl: -16 Freezing?

-31 with windchill, cold enuff for ya? :blink:
Snowing like a SOB here, even worse in the hammer. And the storm hasn't even started here.
Who said you don't need winter tires? :lol:
meford4u,Feb 13 2007, 05:13 PM Wrote:Who said you don't need winter tires? :lol:
[right][snapback]226747[/snapback][/right]

You did.
Flofocus,Feb 13 2007, 04:14 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 13 2007, 05:13 PM Wrote:Who said you don't need winter tires? :lol:
[right][snapback]226747[/snapback][/right]

You did.
[right][snapback]226748[/snapback][/right]
No sh1t Einstein. And you still won't need them. Stay home, drink beer, watch Tallydega nights or Trailer Park Boys to get the wifey in da mood and then play a little Marvin Gaye...........Let's get it on.

No winter tires for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4