FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fools Videotaping Street Racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They are not only stupid for videotaping it but man ok that silver one with the kit cant race lol keeps losing
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/focus/...8160116671b.htm
sweet
NikiterZTS,Feb 13 2007, 04:18 AM Wrote:sweet
[right][snapback]226639[/snapback][/right]

your a moron just for saying that.
FocusGuy7476,Feb 12 2007, 11:46 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]226645[/snapback][/right]
:rolleyes:

it wasn't such bad street racing smart guy.....those are small high way roads with a lil bit of lights
FocusGuy7476,Feb 13 2007, 12:46 AM Wrote:

X2.

liked the dance song though.
you guys are hilarious....bunch of angels on this site. :rolleyes:

I agree 100%... they didnt even blur the plates.
Mason,Feb 13 2007, 08:46 AM Wrote:

I agree 100%... they didnt even blur the plates.
[right][snapback]226667[/snapback][/right]

[Image: plate.jpg]<<<<<yea,neither did YOU :lol:
NikiterZTS,Feb 13 2007, 08:18 AM Wrote:it wasn't such  bad street racing smart guy.....those are small high way roads with a lil bit of lights
[right][snapback]226653[/snapback][/right]
This is like saying "it's okay that I drive, I was just a 'lill bit' drunk."

You don't have to be an angel or even particularly bright to know that street racing is an idiot's game -- and the fact that these guys taped it and put it on the internet proves that they fit the demographic perfectly.
1 or 2 drinks, thats fine....but no more
Well, I have to agree with Nikiter on this one I think. The only time that I'd say they were being foolish or reckless or anything of the sort would've been in the parking lot or dead end street, whatever it may have been. As far as what they were doing on the "streets". Well, they were on the highway and looked to me like they were doing an average of maybe 10 mph faster than some of the other traffic. The one where they left from the light, judgeing by what the speed "looked" like and the length of time they ran for, I'd say they probably hit the 60-70 mph range, which is an average speed limit on british hiways and also the biways.

I'd say it was just a few of the boys out for a day of driving around, having some fun, driving slower on average than quite a few of you guys apparantley do on the 401 in heavy traffic from what I've read in some posts on here, just an observation. I wouldn't really call what they were doing street racing. But yet people would crucify them for doing such things as this.

Is this foolish or street racing, we did probably the equivalent of what those guys did in that video, just a shorter version of it. Just my opinion.

Look for Glenn's video about 3/4 the way down the page
Post #9 to be exact.

Nobody drives fast here, everybody obeys all traffic laws, and we ALWAYS practice defensive driving. I'm surprised you didnt know. :rolleyes:
lol Im no angel but making a video with your plates shown is not a good idea.
I'll have to agree in so far as if you're gonna do something against the law and then broadcast it, at least try to anonomize yourselves before posting the thing <_<

Gawd, it's like they want to get caught or something :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
(who does not condone street racing in any way, shape or form. Wanna race? hit the track, not the street :ph34r: )
Flofocus,Feb 13 2007, 02:06 PM Wrote:Nobody drives fast here, everybody obeys all traffic laws, and we ALWAYS practice defensive driving.  I'm surprised you didnt know.  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]226717[/snapback][/right]
I drive like an asshat and I will rear end anyone with a Fc.net sticker attached to their Focus.

There..........happy?
And I speed as fast as I can in my truck. And that's saying very little.
I knew I could rely on you to be honest meford :lol:
that was pretty sweet...I need to tighten my ebrake though, I sure can't turn like that silver guy...

atleast if you going to street race, do it smart, like in an abandoned industrial area or SOMETHING....
I'm just happy to look at those euro focuses, I want a ST170 conversion bad. Yep, they're stupid for leaving their plates in view.