FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Night Shade Spay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If any one is looking to pick up 2 cans of Nightshade ( the spay tint for tail lights and such ) I have 2 special order cans sitting at my work for 20$ a can.
Partsource in london on wharncliffe RD.

If this is somthing you thought about then you should grab them as they are no longer going to be avalible in canada.
yeah that stuff is hard to get
zx5power,Feb 12 2007, 05:44 PM Wrote:yeah that stuff is hard to get
[right][snapback]226599[/snapback][/right]

There's a reason its hard to get.

Cuz it has no place on a focus!
Regardless I have 2 cans avalible right now if any one wants them.

And its the VHT stuff so its not a nock off.
oh boy
HAHAHHAHA
Chromey,Feb 12 2007, 07:25 PM Wrote:HAHAHHAHA
[right][snapback]226608[/snapback][/right]
Run!!
I seen quite a few tinted tails on this website ...
zx5power,Feb 12 2007, 08:00 PM Wrote:I seen quite a few tinted tails on this website ...
[right][snapback]226613[/snapback][/right]

I don't think its any more than 5 sets. And we're slowly shaming that number down.

For the new people let this be a warning. Niteshade = nites*** = mucho mucho harassment. :lol: Just FYI
Whats wrong with tinting? I think tinted tails look great compared to some of the after market tails out there.
SmokeBCBuDZ,Feb 12 2007, 10:16 PM Wrote:Whats wrong with tinting? I think tinted tails look great compared to some of the after market tails out there.
[right][snapback]226619[/snapback][/right]

Its says right on the can " For off road use only"
the only thing i tinted was the grill turn signals and side markers and they still give off more than enough light to signal my intentions.

i also have a black car, so it looks clean and smooth
habmann,Feb 12 2007, 09:02 PM Wrote:
zx5power,Feb 12 2007, 08:00 PM Wrote:I seen quite a few tinted tails on this website ...
[right][snapback]226613[/snapback][/right]

I don't think its any more than 5 sets. And we're slowly shaming that number down.

For the new people let this be a warning. Niteshade = nites*** = mucho mucho harassment. :lol: Just FYI
[right][snapback]226617[/snapback][/right]
teehee........... :D
Sound like the midget off family guy when the guy with the long arms was tickling him."TEE HEE"
zx5power,Feb 12 2007, 10:36 PM Wrote:Sound like the midget off family guy when the guy with the long arms was tickling him."TEE HEE"
[right][snapback]226631[/snapback][/right]

you haven't seen him? thats exectly what he looks like!!
NikiterZTS,Feb 12 2007, 10:47 PM Wrote:
zx5power,Feb 12 2007, 10:36 PM Wrote:Sound like the midget off family guy when the guy with the long arms was tickling him."TEE HEE"
[right][snapback]226631[/snapback][/right]

you haven't seen him? thats exectly what he looks like!!
[right][snapback]226634[/snapback][/right]
Dead man walking. Dead man indeed.
nitesh1t's the sh1t. i did my tails and third brake light with that stuff. No ones ever said anything but good comments about the way it looks
Throw it out!

Gawd :rolleyes:
I was thinking of taking a can my self to tell you the truth. Is it hard to use, the main thing i would be worried about is how even does it go on? Does it run much or anything like that.
Mason,Feb 13 2007, 09:39 AM Wrote:I was thinking of taking a can my self to tell you the truth. Is it hard to use, the main thing i would be worried about is how even does it go on? Does it run much or anything like that.
[right][snapback]226665[/snapback][/right]

It goes on like spray paint. Actually, its pretty easy not to sag or run unless you spray too close or you dont know what your doing. I have no experience with spray painting and I did a pro job at it not one sag or run.
Pages: 1 2