FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Avid Fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is pretty bad

Watch
Ok, ya, THAT is sad.

What a waste of life......she could do sooo much more with her time...so sad.

Uhhh... obsessed much?
Imagine her house burned down?
I'd be launching Turtle Soup at her house every day....
Thats just a lil extreme
Thats one serious issue she has.

Its one thing to collect stuff, and something completely different to take a loan out to get your fix.

And did i see her putting mayo on pizza?
^^supposevly she eats it everyday too....even ninja turtle wouldn't be able to survive on this diet
What a nut job. I could understand if it was Disney or something but the Turtles? Who wants anything to do with them? I think she was totally ripped off on those heads. I bet the guy who sold them to her was laughing all the way to the bank.

Cowabunga Dudes!!! :lol:
She is completely insane imagine what she could be doing with her money instead of getting ripped off on ninja turtle heads , but I guess everyone has hobbies ours is cars and some hobbies are crazier than others lol.
Her brother is one to talk. Nice Superman shirt. LMAO

P.S. Trekkies are worse.
residentdud,Feb 10 2007, 10:54 AM Wrote:Her brother is one to talk. Nice Superman shirt. LMAO

P.S. Trekkies are worse.
[right][snapback]226387[/snapback][/right]

Trekers and Trekkies. and yeah there are alot of weireder people out there like the woman who spent nearly $2 million US on plastic surgery to look more like Barbie.
Wow shes a little obsessed dont ya think? I guess it wouldnt be any different than taking cash outta the bank for your car but honestly........Ninja Turtles?
Meh, everybody has a hobby, just have to know where to draw the line :unsure:

NefCanuck
^^Sailor Moon?
I've learned in the last year that my Marvel Comics collecting is the tip of the freakin' iceberg compared to a lot of folks - her included!
didn't take me 5 grand to progress beyond blue belt...