FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mkiii Focus Rendering + Ka Mkii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4e1kpb6.jpg]

Well Well Well, maybe my next car will still be a focus IF Ford can get it right. This kick major ass.

Focaljet

Add, Ka MkII

[Image: e8504119a0c920edc09bd527bded6d76_1.jpg]

Focaljet
I think the front end of the Ka looks a little too much like the Audi TT. The Focus looks pretty good, with the exception of the 2 extra doors in the back.. it sure beats the hell out of the 2008 North American super-bland design.
Yup, Euro Fords FTW!
I like it, but we'll not see it here for a while I'm sure.... though the front kinda looks like a cross of a Mondeo & a Matrix. The Car looks nice and sporty...
Once Saturn starts kicking Ford's ass in sales with its "european inspired" cars Ford will realize that hey "European designed cars can sell well here" the only problem is can they sell it at the current Focus price point....if Mazda can I don't see why Ford can't.
SVT ZX3,Feb 9 2007, 03:58 PM Wrote:Once Saturn starts kicking Ford's ass in sales with its "european inspired" cars Ford will realize that hey "European designed cars can sell well here" the only problem is can they sell it at the current Focus price point....if Mazda can I don't see why Ford can't.
[right][snapback]226272[/snapback][/right]

The current Focus price point is alot lower than M3.
SVT ZX3,Feb 9 2007, 11:58 AM Wrote:Once Saturn starts kicking Ford's ass in sales with its "european inspired" cars Ford will realize that hey "European designed cars can sell well here" the only problem is can they sell it at the current Focus price point....if Mazda can I don't see why Ford can't.
[right][snapback]226272[/snapback][/right]

Thats why Ill be looking at an Astra next year...
I found some new pics of the MK3 Global Focus.

5 Door Hatchback Rear

MK3 Global Focus Coupe + Cabriolet
jebus, I like that hatch!
Yeah, i'd take that new hatch in a heartbeat! Got anymore pics of the hatch Phil?
euro_zx5,Feb 25 2007, 11:28 AM Wrote:Yeah, i'd take that new hatch in a heartbeat! Got anymore pics of the hatch Phil?
[right][snapback]228046[/snapback][/right]

no none so far, I found those off a german website. if I find more I'll post them
It looks more like a Volvo Focus than anything else (all of them, really), but I'd still buy one in a heartbeat over the craptacular offerings that North America is getting next year.
Anybody know the rules on importing cars? I'm not a fan of the soft top, but the hatch is very nice.........
Ford NA is stupid. The KA would BLOW the Yaris and Fit out of the water...it's actually one of (if not THE) highest rated subcompact in the UK. Also, the Focus is considered by many in Europe to be the benchmark. I have friends of mine that live in the Burbs of London, and they said that Honda and Toyota are some of the least desired brands there. Most people want Fords and Vauxhalls when it comes to small cars.

Ford should STOP making cars for speciffic areas of the world. Make ALL of their vehicles global. They should also stop nickel and diming averything...keep the big rims, the high-tech head and tailights, and the Gucci interiors, and stop trying to save a few bucks here and there. If you build them, THEY will come...

Those pics are awesome man, keep sending more
I hope its the angle of the shot. But the body line don't add up.

Looks like a 22" tire in the front and 15's in the rear.

:puke:
oldeguy,Feb 25 2007, 07:12 PM Wrote:Anybody know the rules on importing cars? I'm not a fan of the soft top, but the hatch is very nice.........
[right][snapback]228091[/snapback][/right]

I can help you with that one or anyone asking the same question.

check out this site

http://www.riv.ca/

and if you want to watch the videos on it check out this site

http://www.drivingtelevision.com/

and look up these three episodes from this year called

Buying from the US #1, 2, 3
Frost__2001,Feb 26 2007, 07:55 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Feb 25 2007, 07:12 PM Wrote:Anybody know the rules on importing cars? I'm not a fan of the soft top, but the hatch is very nice.........
[right][snapback]228091[/snapback][/right]

I can help you with that one or anyone asking the same question.

check out this site

http://www.riv.ca/

and if you want to watch the videos on it check out this site

http://www.drivingtelevision.com/

and look up these three episodes from this year called

Buying from the US #1, 2, 3
[right][snapback]228173[/snapback][/right]
I'm thinkin', in the future, of a Euro Focus RS would be perfect. It would be interesting to compare costs of a Euro Focus to a modded NA Focus.