FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking For Clear Corners Cheap..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im looking for some clear corners cheap all I can find on ebay is like 30 dollars plus shipping seems expensive for a piece of plastic .
zx5power,Feb 8 2007, 12:56 PM Wrote:Im looking for some clear corners cheap all I can find on ebay is like 30 dollars plus shipping seems expensive for a piece of plastic .
[right][snapback]226212[/snapback][/right]

Considering I paid $60 for mine from a local shop, $30 doesnt sound like a bad deal. ;)
Just go for the Ebay ones, I have them and they've never fogged or anything. I like them alot actually ;)
So the ebay ones are actually good ? I have the new style bumper on my 06 are all the lights the same or do they change from the 04 to the redesigned 05 style ?
Clear corner signals will fit the standard bumper from 00-07 UNLESS you have the street appearance package front bumper. I have a set I bought off ebay and they are fine, they have gone through 1 and a half winters now with no condensation.
zx5power,Feb 8 2007, 12:56 PM Wrote:Im looking for some clear corners cheap all I can find on ebay is like 30 dollars plus shipping seems expensive for a piece of plastic .
[right][snapback]226212[/snapback][/right]
I bought a set of clear corners but changed my mind about installing ... if you're interested I'll look up how much I paid and check out how much for shipping from GTA. Let me know.
For sure :) im in new brunswick and my postal code is E1C8T3 id rather buy from someone on here than ebay lol.
Cannot sell until you have 100 posts

Thanks- Management
gfxman07,Feb 27 2007, 05:56 PM Wrote:Cannot sell until you have 100 posts

Thanks- Management
[right][snapback]228362[/snapback][/right]

Oops me bad
Sorry guy's
Matt
You got clear corners ?