FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Want The F2 Kit Please...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you tell me how much for the full wide body kit (SVT/ZX3 3 door), and how much to ship to Stratford Ontario...
I'd like to get it ordered and delivered ASAP

I've read of other people that have been very upset and displease with delivery and quality issues. What assurance do I have that I can get a kit delivered in a reasonable amount of time?

Thanks
I'd say less then $10,000.... :P
Mitch does not deal with F2 (ricardo) anymore. Because of shipping issues, your best bet is to contact F2 directly, but be prepaired to bug them daily for your item because its not that they are dishonest they let customers slide sometimes.

I myself got treated well by them, with some delays but overal things progressed.

I may have a F2 front bumper available (GTA), if another member does not want it. PM me for details if your interested.

hey WuNgUnSVT....when you find out, let me know cause i'm looking at getting the same thing come this spring

02SVTSEDAN

WuNgUnSVT,Feb 8 2007, 09:31 AM Wrote:Can you tell me how much for the full wide body kit (SVT/ZX3 3 door), and how much to ship to Stratford Ontario...

I've read of other people that have been very upset and displease with delivery and quality issues. What assurance do I have that I can get a kit delivered in a reasonable amount of time?

Thanks
[right][snapback]226201[/snapback][/right]

Hey man - I thought you said and I quote that you had enough with your SVT and u were looking to sell it!

Cheers,
02SVTSEDAN,Feb 9 2007, 01:21 AM Wrote:
WuNgUnSVT,Feb 8 2007, 09:31 AM Wrote:Can you tell me how much for the full wide body kit (SVT/ZX3 3 door), and how much to ship to Stratford Ontario...

Thanks
[right][snapback]226201[/snapback][/right]

Hey man - I thought you said and I quote that you had enough with your SVT and u were looking to sell it!

Cheers,
[right][snapback]226257[/snapback][/right]

If I were to sell it, it would only be to buy a IS250...
But I think instead, I'll keep it and get a ZX-10R instead of the Lexus
I just need to "dress up" the SVT a bit, that's all :) I have a set of the RS rims, so the body kit is a must...

I'll get a hold of Ricardo today (hopefully!)
WuNgUnSVT,Feb 9 2007, 10:04 AM Wrote:I just need to "dress up" the SVT a bit, that's all :) I have a set of the RS rims, so the body kit is a must...

How do you "dress" up an SVT? they are already one of the sweetest looking foci

Why not go with thr real RS stuff from Ford if that's the look you want? You're gonna have to get just about as much body work done with the widebody kit? And the real deal will be more durable
SL8RZZX3,Feb 9 2007, 12:20 PM Wrote:
WuNgUnSVT,Feb 9 2007, 10:04 AM Wrote:I just need to "dress up" the SVT a bit, that's all :) I have a set of the RS rims, so the body kit is a must...

How do you "dress" up an SVT? they are already one of the sweetest looking foci

Why not go with thr real RS stuff from Ford if that's the look you want? You're gonna have to get just about as much body work done with the widebody kit? And the real deal will be more durable
[right][snapback]226274[/snapback][/right]

The bumpers aren't available thru Ford racing...they haven't been for a LONG time. Having the real bumpers imported would cost a TON!
Last time I looked, the fenders weren't available either...besides, the rear corner fenders would of needed to be CUT out of the SVT and the new ones WELDED in place...another TON of money...

But true, the SVT is a nice looking Focus...but it can be better...hence the RS upgrade. The RS is THE best looking Foci of them all in my opinion.

Durability aside, this will be the last winter for the SVT...

I figured I saved a wack buying the RS O.Z. Racing rims anyhow, so why not go for it. They were just $132 ea. CAD
And the price of the F2 kit has gradually came down too, so...might as well have a car I want, not a car everyone else has! :)