FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Subaru's New Impreza Hatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Neat!
Cool concept car
HOT!!!!

Methinks a trade-in might happen... no offense to the Focus... :)
ZX5chica,Feb 7 2007, 02:32 PM Wrote:HOT!!!!

Methinks a trade-in might happen... no offense to the Focus... :)
[right][snapback]226092[/snapback][/right]

Hopefully the give us the turbo charged version....from the sounds of that article we may not. :(
I don't like it.
Looks very Italian, and I don't mean a Ferrari. Now instead of copying the Alpha Romeo front grill, Subaru is just going to copy everything else but the grill?
No sir I don't like it.
me says no......
Not really a fan. But it does look better than the current pig nosed version.
typical subbie garbagio
Yeah, I don't like it very much. Maybe a good approach for something different down the road, but to release the car like that...

*runs and hides*
Ah, I need to see it in person. I'm sure the color doesn't help to sell the new look.
I like the new body style.

I know that the existing WRX STi is a powerhouse of an automobile that a lot of people aspire to, but it's wrapped in a 4 door sedan body that originally came out 1992. It has 4 doors yet its interior is smaller than the Focus.

I like the practicality of a hatch when you driving a sportier type of car. I have owned a 2 seat sports car that was fun to drive but couldn't carry sh*t. One time at the CNE, I won a big stuffed animal. It was so big it would not fit into the trunk of my sports car. I had to drive home on the highway with this huge stuffed animal stuck half out of the sunroof. :lol:
looks cool
[Image: A9BFE9AB611F3F1DB656CB67252F2.jpg]
[Image: CE2828EE42D5EF74155D3A82B5B2.jpg]
paolo,Feb 9 2007, 03:06 PM Wrote:looks cool
[Image: A9BFE9AB611F3F1DB656CB67252F2.jpg]
[Image: CE2828EE42D5EF74155D3A82B5B2.jpg]
[right][snapback]226283[/snapback][/right]

looks like the front end needs some mascara and a touch of lipstick...

it's looks scare me from coming down from my perch upon this fence, so I'm not sure if I like it or hate it...