FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2008 Focus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So ford thinks this car is the focus of the futur!
My Webpage
It's not bad but it's 2008, drums in the back! I hope they come out with a turbo sport model, I'll buy that. Put 18" rims on that coupe and 12" front brakes and 11" rear and you got a base to play with. No 2.3l duratec, why is the mazda3 a better car? Ford have it backwards, good luck putting an aftermarket head unit in that dash, the display for the stereo is in the upper erea.
euro,Feb 7 2007, 07:31 AM Wrote:It's not bad but it's 2008, drums in the back! I hope they come out with a turbo sport model, I'll buy that. Put 18" rims on that coupe and 12" front brakes and 11" rear and you got a base to play with. No 2.3l duratec, why is the mazda3 a better car? Ford have it backwards, good luck putting an aftermarket head unit in that dash, the display for the stereo is in the upper erea.
[right][snapback]226040[/snapback][/right]

It looks like a little fusion....
Meh.

That's the nicest thing I can say about it. I'll try not to laugh when a coupe rolls up next to me at a stoplight.
I don't think it looks bad, my impression of it is better than when I first saw the 05-07's.
isnt this a repost?
It Is!