FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Car Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I finally got my car back and they did a good job fixing it. They even polished everything up for me so it looks great. Although they told me my valve cover is leaking oil and I might be having a battery problem so now I made an appointment with my dealer ship to get the valve cover gasket fixed on warranty and if they can do anything about the battery. I think the battery is ok its just drained from sitting for a month. But its going to get checked anyway.
Have the battery tested at some point.

lots of places will do it for free.
yea i had replace my valve cover gasket....easy job....but the gasket is expensive
Since it's going in for that have them check your car for all the recalls while they are at it.
Ya thats why I got the extended warranty so they can fix that along with my passenger door lock actuator. I am just glad to have it back. And when it warms up I can do the header and cat back.
Why on earth did it take a month to fix? Or is ICBC just very slow at doing things?
Well it happened right around christmas so there really wasn't anybody to work on it at the time and then this winter has caused a lot of accidents in this town we got more snow and ice than usual so all the shops were busy.