FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Americans Are Not Stupid...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No offense to our neighbours (yea, neighbours, not neighbors :D), but this is good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

S.
hehe, classic.

Remember, I live on the edge of stupid, guys! :)

Those videos make me laugh.. and make me ashamed, all at the same time.

Stupid people.
Kind of like a Michael Moore video footage reel
LOL I love Bush, he's the biggest loser ever! My fave bush moment of all time is this one:

"Fool me once..."
That's awesome! :D
torradan,Feb 6 2007, 10:15 PM Wrote:Remember, I live on the edge of stupid, guys! :)

Stupid people.
[right][snapback]226003[/snapback][/right]
Not to take the fun out of it (and not to suggest that Americans for the most part know sh-ite about the world at large) but I bet if I stood long enough on a street corner in Toronto I could compile a video clip much like this one ... might take a lot longer but you could do it ... the point being that you'll never get to see the ones who got it right because that wouldn't be entertaining.

[/devil's advocate]
:lol: I love those videos
ZTWsquared,Feb 7 2007, 03:01 PM Wrote:
torradan,Feb 6 2007, 10:15 PM Wrote:Remember, I live on the edge of stupid, guys! :)

Stupid people.
Not to take the fun out of it (and not to suggest that Americans for the most part know sh-ite about the world at large) but I bet if I stood long enough on a street corner in Toronto I could compile a video clip much like this one ... might take a lot longer but you could do it ... the point being that you'll never get to see the ones who got it right because that wouldn't be entertaining.

[/devil's advocate]
[right][snapback]226061[/snapback][/right]

Your exactly right. The education of people in this county is just as bad as the USA. I'm actually really thinking about writing a book about what I believe is the downfall of our current society. Education, specifically amongst Canadian and American's will definitely be one of the chapters.
Bort,Feb 7 2007, 07:35 PM Wrote:

Stupid people.

[/devil's advocate]

Your exactly right. The education of people in this county is just as bad as the USA. I'm actually really thinking about writing a book about what I believe is the downfall of our current society. Education, specifically amongst Canadian and American's will definitely be one of the chapters.
[right][snapback]226138[/snapback][/right]

well keep in mind that under the american education system Kindergarden starts at age 6, and here in Canada is age 5.
Frost__2001,Feb 7 2007, 10:49 PM Wrote:
Bort,Feb 7 2007, 07:35 PM Wrote:

Stupid people.

[/devil's advocate]

[right][snapback]226138[/snapback][/right]

well keep in mind that under the american education system Kindergarden starts at age 6, and here in Canada is age 5.
[right][snapback]226165[/snapback][/right]

Try 5.