FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Red Zx3 With Exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw a red zx3 last night at Carefoure Jeunesse in Rockland. Had an exhaust for sure, but couldnt tell if anything else was done as I was looking out my window.

Sounds exactly like my car, that is why I peaked out the window..."Who's driving that sexy sounding car?"

:lol:
Maybe Tim took his car out for a run around the block last night...zx3guy_2000 I think his name is.
Was it lowered with a body kit and smokey tint?
Dont think it was Tim...didnt have that flashy tint or neon lights underneath.
I know the guy red zx3, magnaflow exhaust, no other mods.

hes from the orleans area
Did he have a lip kit like yours? If yes it's Eric Messier. He has a borla exhaust.
No, I know which car your talking about and it wasnt that one. That one is quiet compared to mine. This one was loud as mine.

Flofocus,Feb 7 2007, 12:52 PM Wrote:No, I know which car your talking about and it wasnt that one.  That one is quiet compared to mine.  This one was loud as mine.
[right][snapback]226073[/snapback][/right]

I know that now there alot of kids in Rockland with Focus's. Can't wait for this summer!!!
Flofocus,Feb 7 2007, 08:53 AM Wrote:Dont think it was Tim...didnt have that flashy tint or neon lights underneath.
[right][snapback]226056[/snapback][/right]

I didn't know Tim had neon lights... meh, worth a shot
The guys name is rob

next time i see him im gonna slip him an invite here
02_svt_guy,Feb 7 2007, 02:50 PM Wrote:The guys name is rob

[right][snapback]226098[/snapback][/right]

if it is him, tell him to turn down his rap music. His base was shaking the pictures on my walls :blink: :P :lol:
Flofocus,Feb 7 2007, 02:53 PM Wrote:
02_svt_guy,Feb 7 2007, 02:50 PM Wrote:The guys name is rob

[right][snapback]226098[/snapback][/right]

if it is him, tell him to turn down his rap music. His base was shaking the pictures on my walls :blink: :P :lol:
[right][snapback]226100[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

You never liked bass! :lol:

Im going to take my big ass freaking box out of the car...going to make me go faster!! :lol:
Definitely wasn't me! My car has very rarely seen the road now a days! Hopefully in the spring though!!