FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 7 Years Ago Today..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today mark my focus 7th birthday, product of Dec 1999 and I got the key on Feb 6, 2000. With 230xxx km on the clock it is relatively problem free(except fuel pump), everything still orginal(including battery, sensor, cat..etc), I consider it is 16500cdn well spend.

After 7yrs I still enjoying it, thanks Ford for the great car, hope my focus will last till 2010 for the C2.
Update your sig :P

7 years...wow thats a long time...
this year is my 7th year with the fofo to.

Total love/hate relationship. :angry: / :)

:lol:
Yet, that's a long time, but the car is behaving it will take everything I throw at it. Moving, camping, towing...etc.
I'm hoping for 7 years of the same with our new one :)

Congrats!
lol mine is 6 years old this month...
Mine will be 3 in july
Im still young :P
Mine was 6 years old, almost 7 fiscal/model years old (built Jan 01) before I sold it...very LITTLE work required on it for the 3+ years that I owned it.

Congrats on yours tho...
mine is 7 years aswell, but only 115 km.. and still running great.
my truck is older.........and better. :o :wub:
hyprlte,Feb 6 2007, 05:56 PM Wrote:mine is 7 years aswell, but only 115 km.. and still running great.
[right][snapback]225968[/snapback][/right]

ditto, but only 95K
Yep, my foci is 7 years old too! 145,000k's.

I just saw pictures of the 2008 and I hope my car will last an other 7 years ( the new focus doesn't come as a hatch!!!) They have a coupe but it comes with drums in the back, looks like a saturn ion from the front, looks like a hyunday tiburon from the side and looks like a nissan 200sx from the back. Largest rims 16", no 2.3l duratec!
euro,Feb 7 2007, 07:12 AM Wrote:I just saw pictures of the 2008 and I hope my car will last an other 7 years ( the new focus doesn't come as a hatch!!!) They have a coupe but it comes with drums in the back, looks like a saturn ion from the front, looks like a hyunday tiburon from the side and looks like a nissan 200sx from the back. Largest rims 16", no 2.3l duratec!
[right][snapback]226038[/snapback][/right]

Yeah we had a huge discussion about that in this thread......2008 Focus

Im on my second focus right now and with the 2 combined together it would be 6 years and 220,000km
Congrats on the milestone.

On my 2nd Focus, and its 4 years old and has 35000km on it.
I should comment that this is my 2nd focus and I'm at somewhere before 188,000 kms.