FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saleen Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know where to buy interior saleen parts like the pieces around the vents and the pieces around the door handles that is silver ? I would like to get some to match my stereo surround without painting it.
I work at a saleen authorized ford dealership ill see whats available. Just a warning though, things from saleen are not inexpensive
not to worried about price let me know ... thanks after I watched the shaggy dog I loved how it all matched.
I'm looking at having it all match as well, vent surrounds, that big chuck of plastic arrounf the gauges, but am having a bit of a time finding paint to match. Went to the dealer to see if there is a paint code, but they tell me there isn't.
Blackheart4355,Feb 11 2007, 12:07 PM Wrote:I'm looking at having it all match as well, vent surrounds, that big chuck of plastic arrounf the gauges, but am having a bit of a time finding paint to match.  Went to the dealer to see if there is a paint code, but they tell me there isn't.
[right][snapback]226475[/snapback][/right]
If you go to Parts Source ( I assume they have one locally) they have the paint you need and it matches perfectly.