FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sent Two Guys To Jail For Theft Attempt Of My Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well long story but here it goes..

Friday night I was up around 3:30 playing need for speed carbon and when I got up to go to bed I always look out my living room window in my apartment.
To make sure noones bothering the cars well this time there was two guys out there carrying a duffle bag and a backpack trying to open car doors and trunks, to see if there locked.

Next Thing I know there trying my car so I thought to go out , press the panic or call the cops and I figured rather see them go to jail because theres nothing I hate more than a crook .
While I got my descriptions down the girlfriend called the cops and when they arrived they had already took off through someones yard so I told the police which way they went and the cops met them on the other side and caught them.

The officer came back while I was outside checking for damage and asked if they were older guys while they were in the backseat and I said yah " Good we got them " the officer said then another cop come for a statement .

They told me they would be held friday night and there stuff would be searched but they didnt have enough to charge for theft because they didnt get in any cars in my building and didnt break in, So they just took my name and number and said that if they get any reports of stolen stuff they would be charged.

Last night the cop called and that duffle bag he was carrying was stolen from
" Blondies bar " a little pub next to my buildings and that im the witness they have that places him trying to open doors and carrying a duffle bag so my girlfriend and I gotta write statements to give to the officer Tuesday , Glad to see they will get whats coming to them.

Always nice to break a leg but that lands you the one in jail lol

So Guys and girls around moncton "LOCK YOUR DOORS" lol
good for you man
no one needs low lif's around kicking s***
wow good story, this is one of the better stories involving crime here on the FC where the bad guys got cought..
I was so happy that they had stolen stuff I told the officer id be happy to appear in court.
but then again....their buddy's might come after you :D :P :lol:
They were older guys and I own 15 guns so im not worried im a country boy lol

List a few..

30 30 lever action
22 magnum bolt action
12 gauge single shot
.270 rifle bolt action
410 shotgun
.22 fully automatic
306 rifle

I want a pump 12 or a 9mm lol wish I could find a 9mm
I told my girlfriend I was gonna buy a paintball gun and my description to the cops would be " hes 5"7 tall fat and covered with paint and bruises" lol
Always smarter to call the POPO then confront them.
Yea thats always the better option, even tho sometimes the theives dont get caught, at least you dont endanger your life...... you never know what kind of things those low lifes have on them......
guns....pfff.

send out the hounds!!! Much more entertianing watching a thief run away from 2 pissed off dogs. :D
yeah I need to huge rottweilers lol but not allowed in apartment .
you need one of this
her name is Jessy...and she's can be more dangerous then any gun
[Image: mewiththedog2.jpg]
[Image: jessy_pit.jpg]

sometimes im dangerous with a gun (when i drink.....responsevly)
[Image: mewiththegun.jpg]
[Image: meatjohns.jpg]
good stuff zx5power! .. glad they caught the bastards, and you're there to help!
Thanks I knew you guys would appreciate this story. since i know people got stuff stolen and never found out who.
NikiterZTS,Feb 5 2007, 09:12 PM Wrote:you need one of this
her name is Jessy...and she's can be more dangerous then any gun
[Image: mewiththedog2.jpg]
[Image: jessy_pit.jpg]

sometimes im dangerous with a gun (when i drink.....responsevly)
[Image: mewiththegun.jpg]
[Image: meatjohns.jpg]
[right][snapback]225833[/snapback][/right]

nick, thats kinda scary....a crazy drunk russian with a gun!!! :wacko:
something like that :lol:
niki, is that your dog? How much does she weigh?
officer is coming for my statement today.
The guys almost got off free the officer told me the report of a stolen duffle bag come in right before they were to be released with it.
Flofocus,Feb 6 2007, 11:26 AM Wrote:niki, is that your dog?  How much does she weigh?
[right][snapback]225892[/snapback][/right]

no, its my close friends dog...she's not that big still younging ....75lbs?
but i have a sheppard which is 16 years old