FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Terror Free Oil Gas Stations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
from citynews.ca..

Quote:You had to know this was coming.

A U.S. group has founded a new chain of gas stations across the country. But these are unlike any others motorists will pass on the road.

The reason? They all guarantee they will be selling products made solely from "terror-free oil."

The fuel pumped at the outlets will come almost exclusively from the U.S. and Canada, bypassing any crude shipments from countries in the Middle East.

Any nation that openly shows it doesn't support terrorism can supply the gas for the stations, but the "Terror Free Oil Initiative" that started the idea will be vigilant about keeping all other sources out.
interesting, & a good idea, but I highly doubt it will make oil prices fall on the NYSE below the $50 range, since oil now has a built in terror insurance thing that adds $10-15 per barrel.
And up goes the cost of Canadian gas prices just on the un-realistic "fact" that all our oil we pump now goes directly to the Americans. Truth be told, it has been that way for quite some time. Our backwards little country imports oil after selling too much to foreigners each and every day.
I love how all the Countries from the Middle east are Terrorists to the Americans........... :rolleyes:
D-Dub,Feb 3 2007, 07: Wrote:I love how all the Countries from the Middle east are Terrorists to the Americans........... :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]225647[/snapback][/right]

They have to be..... Otherwise, America has no one to claim as a terrorist. As long as they have their war on terror, they have lots of funding :rolleyes:
vy_MR2,Feb 3 2007, 05:13 PM Wrote:
D-Dub,Feb 3 2007, 07: Wrote:I love how all the Countries from the Middle east are Terrorists to the Americans........... :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]225647[/snapback][/right]

They have to be..... Otherwise, America has no one to claim as a terrorist. As long as they have their war on terror, they have lots of funding :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]225658[/snapback][/right]

Hardly, you for got about the " Axis of Evil " as bush put it many times with North Korea, East African Rebels (telaban/al'qaeda) & Indoneasia & more then likely in the near future Venesuela because of their president is using as he puts it "Democracy for the people" even though he's slowly becoming a major dictator. So either way they will have someone to play war with.