FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What 30% Overtime Will Get You...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
waaaay off topic here... obviously I get compensated pretty good for my overtime, but occasionally a project will give you a little 'thank-you' gift when all is said and done...

So Disney, after opening it's updated shopping site, gave us all a custom-print t-shirt (only available for shipping to the US)

Unfortunately, the choices are limited to keep the kiddies safe... so here's what I ended up with...

front:
[Image: IMG_3128.jpg]

back:
[Image: IMG_3130.jpg]

the thing is that I ordered an XXL because I'm double extra large, but this thing is american xxl... it looks huge!
:lol: nice t-shirt puppet
I would have expected a man of your stature to have a little more weight on those barbells, He-Man.

:lol:
yea put the t-shirt on Stephen and start punpin them guns with 20lbs weights
:)
NikiterZTS,Feb 3 2007, 05:50 PM Wrote:yea put the t-shirt on Stephen and start punpin them guns with 20lbs weights
:)
[right][snapback]225630[/snapback][/right]

think those are 25lbs there, the bar is 5lbs. what are you doing with that kinda weight??

oh and nice tshirt.
that's indeed 20lbs...

for lateral raises/forward lateral raises combined..
[Image: CBLateralRaise8.gif] x8 + [Image: DBFrontLateralRaise.gif] x8, between 225lbs shrugs...

it's the final combined set of my shoulder workout, and it makes people cry...

like the ultra-mega-brutal superman tricep combo...
thats impressive steve, i was only don't 7.5lbs when i did those exercise for my workout.
It's brutal indeed, I'm rocking 15s personally for those sets.

Nice shirt :)
I got a 300GB HDD for my service. Which is nice along with the $10,000 pre-tax of OT.
j3rt,Feb 4 2007, 08:30 PM Wrote:I got a 300GB HDD for my service.  Which is nice along with the $10,000 pre-tax of OT.
[right][snapback]225726[/snapback][/right]
what do you for living?
lol if you think that's big you should see the 4 & 5 XL shirts they sell at Wal*Mart in the States... it's like a car cover...
NikiterZTS,Feb 5 2007, 01:33 AM Wrote:
j3rt,Feb 4 2007, 08:30 PM Wrote:I got a 300GB HDD for my service.  Which is nice along with the $10,000 pre-tax of OT.
[right][snapback]225726[/snapback][/right]
what do you for living?
[right][snapback]225728[/snapback][/right]

I work for Intercon as a technician. Trust me that OT was no walk in the park, lot of hours away from home.
Nice spiff, I'm too low down the totem pole to ever see anything like that ;)

NefCanuck
Frost__2001,Feb 4 2007, 06:34 PM Wrote:lol if you think that's big you should see the 4 & 5 XL shirts they sell at Wal*Mart in the States... it's like a car cover...
[right][snapback]225729[/snapback][/right]

A friend of mine order a bunch of lowrider videos from a company in the states and they gave him a free tshirt with them. He wears a medium. They sent him a 4XL. You could have put 3 of him in there comfortably. He gave the shirt to me last week when I was dj'ing, I put it on and got 2 girls who were sitting at the bar to come around and see if we could all fit in it. It was hilarious. Only in the U.S. I think you could find a shirt that would 470 lbs of human beings in, being that I'm around the 250 mark and both of them were a buck ten apiece. Then I washed it in hot water and threw it in the dryer and shrunk the hell out of it, fits not bad now, just really long.