FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Its Groundhog Day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well lets hope the little rodent doesn't see his shadow this morning, and good luck to Daniel as well. I believe the festivities begin around 8am.
Have fun with the hog today, Dan! I hope you're taking photos!

You have my permission to blast that varmint into oblivion if he doesn't see his shadow.

And I'm sure you're already to attend festivities, and not reading what anyone is saying right now.
Given the dumping we just got... the sooner above-zero temps get here... the better. Although, I am getting attached to parking lot drifting lately.
Punxatawney Phil predicts an early spring!

He probably went to school to be a weatherman... and we know how accurate those people are.
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 2 2007, 08:35 AM Wrote:Given the dumping we just got... the sooner above-zero temps get here... the better. Although, I am getting attached to parking lot drifting lately.
[right][snapback]225494[/snapback][/right]

pffff....you dont even know what drifting is.
Flofocus,Feb 2 2007, 08:42 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 2 2007, 08:35 AM Wrote:Given the dumping we just got... the sooner above-zero temps get here... the better. Although, I am getting attached to parking lot drifting lately.

[right][snapback]225501[/snapback][/right]

And you're an expert because you suddently bought a used BMW? or that POS Justy you were driving around in.

I don't judge what you say you do... but again, you're a self-described s***-disturber, so... :rolleyes:
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 2 2007, 09:46 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Feb 2 2007, 08:42 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]225501[/snapback][/right]

And you're an expert because you suddently bought a used BMW? or that POS Justy you were driving around in.

I don't judge what you say you do... but again, you're a self-described s***-disturber, so... :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]225502[/snapback][/right]

:rolleyes:
I would drift my car on purpose, but I'm always worried about curb rashing my tires and rims, or putting the fat flanks into a snowbank full of ice or something else solid that the plows dug up...

True, there is always the parking lot at the grocery store, but the OPP and other law enforcement agencies roll by there all the time after it snows...as if they know what's going to happen...lol

Oh yeah, happy Groundhog day everybody!
My friend and I always hit the old hide house parking lot for some "winter drifting". There is islands and such to make it interesting and the surface is always extra slippery. So last time we were there a cop saw us and pulled in, and this is how laid back the cops here are, he said "hey I thought we were the only ones who could do that". Then he said well its late so just be careful and have fun, then left. Man I love small towns.
I guess I forgot the SARCASM FACE.

Oh well.

I guess I missed the witty reparte.
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 2 2007, 12:12 PM Wrote:I guess I forgot the SARCASM FACE.

Oh well.

I guess I missed the witty reparte.
[right][snapback]225524[/snapback][/right]

It was good, would have probably made your face get all red, and you would have been built up with this insane rage that you would of taken out on your poor non FI car with your mad drifting skills.

:lol: :o :lol:
wooohooo none of the groundhogs seen thier shadows........early spring=focus on the road soon
Now THAt is sarcasm at its finest.

:lol:

Gawd, cant wait for spring!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder if Daniels car started this morning or if he had to plug it in? :lol: :D :lol:
Just doing a quick check in/update, I'll have a full report & photos once I get home on Sunday.

I know this is a late report but yeah, Willie didn't see his shadows (it's a wonder he saw anything, big fat snowflakes made standing up there in the white monkey suit (tuxedo & top hat) not a lot of fun <_<

Poor thing was scared out of its mind though, bounced around in its cage like it was on crack :ph34r: :blink:

A couple of hours until my next appearances as a member of the "Shadow Cabinet" :P

NefCanuck

P.S. I know for a fact I could never live here in winter. They drive through snowsqualls like its clear & sunny here, me I just wanna keep all four tires on the road :ph34r:

P.P.S. In case you were wondering/cared, yes the car did start... better than I did this morning after 6 beers last night :beerchug: