FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: An Observation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What the hell is with some of you guys? Holy s***. I started coming onto this site because it was informative and seemed like a good group of guys who enjoyed their cars and their times. Unlike some of the forums that are just filled with utter complete losers who don't do anything but sit on their pc's all day and eat dorito's drink rootbeer and play world of warcraft.

Then I read s*** like what I read today.

I'm surprised I didn't get s***flamed for my comment about meford's dad recovering. Seems like everyone's doing their fair share.

I think it's bulls*** that the mods delete posts and stuff like that at a whim period, whether it be on topic or off topic. I've had a couple of postes deleted and didn't appreciate it at all but honestly it's not worth getting all emotional over.

Even the scooba and bunny thing. Jesus you guys, let go of it.

I don't know what else to say except some of you need to really learn to chill and not take things so seriously.
^^---- yeah, I don't like it when things just get deleted.. I'll try and ensure that things don't go sailing off into the ether without good reason..

The thing is, at about this time every year, we go through a lot of drama... I think it might have to do with people getting a bit of cabin fever. and it's stressfull on everyone.

I know I contribute my fair share, and I apologize, it's something I constantly work on.

Focus Canada sanctioned UFC cage title match?

I'd fly out to see that.

J/K
darkpuppet,Feb 1 2007, 07:03 PM Wrote:^^---- yeah, I don't like it when things just get deleted..[right][snapback]225417[/snapback][/right]
What do you think that whole rampage of mine was all about?

Am I that hard to understand? I thought the point was crystal clear that I and others didn't appreciate the censorship that took place at the request of the biggest whoremonger of a member, and to show him that if he is going to whore it up everywhere else, then his topics are going to get whored as well.

did everyone miss this point?

If your going to censor the site, censor everyone. That's been my argument from day one. And when Nic and I have gotten into it in the past, you have quietly asked me to back off. And I did. Until now. So when I get censored over BS, another mod gets censored and other members who usually don't whore it up get censored, don't you think you should take a second look at what actaully is going on?

meford4u,Feb 1 2007, 09:31 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Feb 1 2007, 07:03 PM Wrote:^^---- yeah, I don't like it when things just get deleted..[right][snapback]225417[/snapback][/right]
What do you think that whole rampage of mine was all about?

Am I that hard to understand? I thought the point was crystal clear that I and others didn't appreciate the censorship that took place at the request of the biggest whoremonger of a member, and to show him that if he is going to whore it up everywhere else, then his topics are going to get whored as well.

If your going to censor the site, censor everyone. That's been my argument from day one. And when Nic and I have gotten into it in the past, you have quietly asked me to back off. And I did. Until now. So when I get censored over BS, another mod gets censored and other members who usually don't whore it up get censored, don't you think you should take a second look at what actaully is going on?
[right][snapback]225430[/snapback][/right]

Not to get anyone pissed but Meford is right here.....When me and him had our spat back in november no one got into it to say hey stop or nothing...just one person (no names) got in on it to try and be an ass, trying to stir the pot. I said my piece and left the site for a while and well came back and maned up to meford that i was a little bit of a d*** to him, he took the apology and i think me and him are cool now, well at least i am. Will work/help/talk to him anytime of the day or night. past is the past and people need to move on sometimes.......

Like when it comes to money (scubasteve) your right you have been good to people till now and well just fyi...they won't delete your account cause they didn't do it to mine (thank god..LOL) so leave take soem time and cool off and well when and if you come back i will be the first one to say welcome back like others did for me.

I guess what i'm saying is we all jsut need to realize that s*** will be miss understood when its "online" cause you can't use the senses we all have to hear a tone in someones voice and a look they may be giving, so i say (suggestion) to the mods that everyone is too follow the rules to the T and equality across the board in that and we will not have these problems any more....and if people bring rude slanderous comments to the site about others they get a "time out" and if it happens again they are no longer a member of FC.net PERIOD.....your call not mine here, just a old but new again memeber is all....

once again sorry meford, if you need me to help with anything you pm me i will gladly help someone man enough to give me a second chance......
I agree with PIGEON1 & meford4u too, I don't think it's right when people get censored for the wrong reasons, and to quote AnthonyD here

Quote:Now the personal threats are being tossed around.

I'd close the thread but I don't want to get yelled at  :lol:

I'm not trying to blame anyone, or tell someone what to do here, but when the "drama" gets to a point where threats & other things are beeing said and what not, threads like that should be closed & then censored out on the threats or better yet deleting of the all the posts that contain them.

If one person is causing the problem I don't see an issue with a one day bann or better yet a vote on censorship to limit the crap that sometimes goes on here, ie. the Announcement thread.
meford4u,Feb 1 2007, 08:31 PM Wrote:

And when<<Nic>> and I have gotten into it in the past, you have quietly asked me to back off. [right][snapback]225430[/snapback][/right]

omg
is this thread gettin whored as well now????
:P

jk jk
woow you guys take forums wayyyyy to seriously.
this is a serious forum :)
damn my car is sooo out of place if this is a serious forum
by the way are u still driving it during winter?
ohh hell ya, lets just say that 8psi is fun in snow. and my spec clutch is smooth.
Frost__2001,Feb 2 2007, 12:44 AM Wrote:I agree with PIGEON1 & meford4u too, I don't think it's right when people get censored for the wrong reasons, and to quote AnthonyD here

Quote:Now the personal threats are being tossed around.

I'd close the thread but I don't want to get yelled at  :lol:

I'm not trying to blame anyone, or tell someone what to do here, but when the "drama" gets to a point where threats & other things are beeing said and what not, threads like that should be closed & then censored out on the threats or better yet deleting of the all the posts that contain them.

If one person is causing the problem I don't see an issue with a one day bann or better yet a vote on censorship to limit the crap that sometimes goes on here, ie. the Announcement thread.
[right][snapback]225463[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Frosty, But one day for certain things like threats and harrasment i think isn't enough, Certain thing we say here on this site are absolutely not acceptable in the actual world...ie bodily harm threats, so they should be treated a little harsher....I honestly think that no offense to the mods and admin that they should just stand up and say these are the rules of FC and if you don't like them or are going to break them here is the conciquences and hold to it....once people realize that they mean "buisness" the as said by others the "crying", "winning" "bitching/moaning" and "threats" will cease.....but that again is up to the bosses of the site and not to sound like a "KISSASS" but i will stand behind them and follow the rules, it's life, there is always going to be rules and we just have to realize the battles to fight and the ones that are not worth it..sooner some realize that the better we will be as a site and individual people...(god i sound like my father, thanks guys....lol)
times like these really make me WANT to come onto this forum after all this section is called off topic

p.s I am on mefords side theres power in weight
kamilk69,Feb 2 2007, 03:25 AM Wrote:damn my car is sooo out of place if this is a serious forum
[right][snapback]225475[/snapback][/right]

Oh fawk :rofl:

Good one.

:lol: :lol:
focusracer,Feb 1 2007, 07:59 PM Wrote:Even the scooba and bunny thing. Jesus you guys, let go of it.

[right][snapback]225416[/snapback][/right]

If anyting should be taken seriously, its this. Members ripping eachother off...and not a small amount...$500 bones.

If I was screwed by some guy to see him come back and not answer others posts about where theyre money/product is, I'd be fawkin angry to.

im still mad at ca_focus for not giving me my wiper. Everytime he comes by and posts, I ask about my wiper. He doesnt answer. People like that have no business in this club. And No, I wont forget, or put it past me, I dont like being played as a fool. Easy as that.
Flofocus,Feb 2 2007, 08:23 AM Wrote:
focusracer,Feb 1 2007, 07:59 PM Wrote:Even the scooba and bunny thing. Jesus you guys, let go of it.

If anyting should be taken seriously, its this. Members ripping eachother off...and not a small amount...$500 bones.

If I was screwed by some guy to see him come back and not answer others posts about where theyre money/product is, I'd be fawkin angry to.

im still mad at ca_focus for not giving me my wiper. Everytime he comes by and posts, I ask about my wiper. He doesnt answer. People like that have no business in this club. And No, I wont forget, or put it past me, I dont like being played as a fool. Easy as that.
[right][snapback]225498[/snapback][/right]

You and I think alike wayy too much.

Your my brother from another mother.

And Pigeon, all is well.

Continue whoring up the topic Nic. I dare ya. <_<
meford4u,Feb 2 2007, 10:22 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Feb 2 2007, 08:23 AM Wrote:

You and I think alike wayy too much.

Your my brother from another mother.

[right][snapback]225506[/snapback][/right]

I was hoping we could be long lost lovers, but I'll deal with brotherhood for now.
Flofocus,Feb 2 2007, 09:23 AM Wrote:

Didn't bunny settle his debts? If so, let it be please. Post a reasonable grievance in the seller feedback forum and leave your grudgematches to the cage...errr.. handicapped parking...
meford4u,Feb 1 2007, 09:31 PM Wrote:What do you think that whole rampage of mine was all about?

Am I that hard to understand?  I thought the point was crystal clear that I and others didn't appreciate the censorship that took place at the request of the biggest whoremonger of a member, and to show him that if he is going to whore it up everywhere else, then his topics are going to get whored as well.

If your going to censor the site, censor everyone.  That's been my argument from day one.  And when Nic and I have gotten into it in the past, you have quietly asked me to back off.  And I did.  Until now.  So when I get censored over BS, another mod gets censored and other members who usually don't whore it up get censored, don't you think you should take a second look at what actaully is going on?
[right][snapback]225430[/snapback][/right]

There's whoring and there's WHORE-ING...

When I see useless posts, I shrug most of them off... and then I see two mods going at it and trying to make some sort of example that looks utterly juvenile. and in the one decent thread we've had in ages, you bet I'm gonna get pissed.

I've talked to you guys about deleting posts before, and may take that privelege away from mods altogether (just allow people to hide/move posts).. and i've asked people to hold back on other members you all seem to hold a grudge on and let me deal with it.

But instead you want to take your own path...

Listen, I'm sorry for the deleted posts, I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen again, but I can't censor everyone equally... There's a big difference between Niks post:
"cool..."*

and meford's
"nik you're useless.. whore the thread!"*

there's a big difference in that whorage... and I would like the moderators to recognize this.
Pages: 1 2