FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Just Won
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...a cruise for 2 to Bahammas

some company just called me over the phone and told me that i'm going to Bahammas. the guy just asked my first and last name. Then told me just to have my drivers lisence for the onboarding time. (He said its their company and tryin to get the name out so they are giving away these tickets). He also said i'll be contacted in 72 hours to set up a date

He never asked me for my creditcard number or anything(no that i will give it to him over the phone anyway)

but does this sound like BS to you? i just never won anything like that before
How did he get a hold of you? It sounds kind of fishy if you don't remember entering a contest.

Something sounds weird. Was it the "Concrete Shoes Travel Agency"?

Oh, and wrong forum.
sounds like big stinky poo-ass BS to me.
yea, sounds kinda fishy to me...
^^ Welcome new person! :hi:
he said the name of the company...didn't catch the name obviosly....
but at first when i picked up the phone it was automated voice "Hey this is your captain blablalbla" and then it went into some quastaning press 1 or 2 if ur male or female and like another 6 or 7 quastions like that
then it went to the operator....who was really quick to hang up.....
i have their call back number and the area code is (231)

(sorry i ment for it to go into "offtopic")
According to Google, that area code is in Michigan. What's the rest of the number?

Something's weird.
im gonna call them back from Skype
If it sounds too good to be true, It probably is.
holy lurkers posting!

The changes DP made are already working!! :P :lol:

Welcome to the board.
^^^haha
they all wanna win too

anyways i tried callin them "it says that all their customer service guys are busy, but please leave ur name and the phone number with area code so we can get back to you"........it doesn't even go into the answering machine and just hangs up.....but then Skype is weird like that
Flofocus,Feb 1 2007, 11:12 AM Wrote:holy lurkers posting!

The changes DP made are already working!!  :P  :lol:

Welcome to the board.
[right][snapback]225351[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

best post today!!!
I wouldn't believe unless the tickets were in my hand.
^^just gonna wait for them to contact me (72 hours)
i'll see what kind of scam it is
NikiterZTS,Feb 1 2007, 12:07 PM Wrote:...a cruise for 2 to Bahammas

some company just called me over the phone and told me that i'm going to Bahammas. the guy just asked my first and last name. Then told me just to have my drivers lisence for the onboarding time. (He said its their company and tryin to get the name out so they are giving away these tickets). He also said i'll be contacted in 72 hours to set up a date

He never asked me for my creditcard number or anything(no that i will give it to him over the phone anyway)

but does this sound like BS to you? i just never won anything like that before
[right][snapback]225323[/snapback][/right]

Bahamas.... Ganzta Styl'n biotch :rolleyes:
You will probably have to sit through a 4 hour sales pitch to buy a timeshare...
more then likely it's one of those things where you say yes to the trip and then are stuck in some sorta marketing thing to make you buy a time share down there that you'll never use.

My Parents had somethign like that in Collingwood On, when we were living in Nova Scotia at the time, lol my dad said who would want to have something like that in Collingwood when we don't ski.
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 1 2007, 11:55 AM Wrote:^^ Welcome new person! :hi:
[right][snapback]225341[/snapback][/right]

lol...thanks...I've actually been around for awhile, I just didn't post often...not often enough I forgot my password....lol...oh well :lol:
my hopes are dying :(.....i need a good vacation
Pages: 1 2 3