FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sorry, But These Americans Need To Grow Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/31/boston....index.html

The devices were out and about for 2-3 weeks in other locales... AND NO-ONE NOTICED.

Suddenly now they're sinister looking because of an exposed battery pack and some wires? Give me a f***ing break.

Yet another example of sheepleisms... oh noes the scary box is giving me the finger! It's a bomb!
Idiots, Turner should have issued a statement: "Its a bomb? Your all idiots!"
I was laughing my ass off when I heard about it.

Opie & Anthony were all over it this morning.

Stupid people.
^^ You're still one of my fave Yanks... and you're the board "Token Yank" for sure :)

I'm not anti-American, just anti-Moron.

I just thought I'd clear that up in light of all the drama. :D
Because the dips***s in Florida don't want to feel left out:

http://apnews1.iwon.com/article/20070201/D8N0KKTG0.html

The comedian we saw on New Years who was picking on me was correct - I do live on the edge of stupid.
yeah but think about it his way too it's going to get worse in years ahead because americans are getting stupider, just wait till reports of someone forgetting a back pack on a bus makes the headlines...
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 1 2007, 10:43 AM Wrote:^^ You're still one of my fave Yanks... and you're the board "Token Yank" for sure :)

[right][snapback]225332[/snapback][/right]
I'm an American (dual-citizen), and a moron.

So GFY.

:lol:
OAC_Sparky,Feb 1 2007, 04:21 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 1 2007, 10:43 AM Wrote:^^ You're still one of my fave Yanks... and you're the board "Token Yank" for sure :)

[right][snapback]225332[/snapback][/right]
I'm an American (dual-citizen), and a moron.

So GFY.

:lol:
[right][snapback]225402[/snapback][/right]

So you're a hard right Republican / PC? :ph34r:

Sorry, I had to. :D :lol:
Um. That would be no.
**dang double post**
If I was an american and my Gov't was blowing up every country they didn't like in the "search for weapons of mass destruction" I'd be afraid of every battery/wire blinky device I saw too!

Be afraid, be very afraid...
Good point blue toy
Man, that stuff is getting out of hand...
Turner Broadcasting just made a bunch more money from this, and you probably couldn't ask for better publicity for a movie. sure they have to pay the 1.5 million in fines and probably the lawyer fees for the people who did it. They'll 50 million in the end.

And why wasn't there mass hysteria in the other 9 cities in which those ads where placed.
bluetoy,Feb 1 2007, 10:14 PM Wrote:If I was an american and my Gov't was blowing up every country they didn't like in the "search for weapons of mass destruction" I'd be afraid of every battery/wire blinky device I saw too!
[right][snapback]225441[/snapback][/right]

I would have taken it home and stored it away for when I finally get the bar in my house with the neon beer signs :)
torradan,Feb 2 2007, 06:48 AM Wrote:
bluetoy,Feb 1 2007, 10:14 PM Wrote:If I was an american and my Gov't was blowing up every country they didn't like in the "search for weapons of mass destruction" I'd be afraid of every battery/wire blinky device I saw too!
[right][snapback]225441[/snapback][/right]

I would have taken it home and stored it away for when I finally get the bar in my house with the neon beer signs :)
[right][snapback]225489[/snapback][/right]

I was waiting to see who'd say that first! :lol: