FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Modern Warfare 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coming out Tuesday.. Anybody into the COD series?
Yup looking forward to getting this game, I just hope its longer then MW1.
I doubt it will be longer than MW1 as these genre of games are now more online/multiplayer oriented.
The PC version is getting stripped of the possibility of making dedicated servers! I was hoping to play it at our next LAN party this month but without dedicated server support, it's a lost cause.
I have MW1 on my PS3 but man do I suck using a controller for FPS's.
I rather have a mouse for these, but oh well... pratice makes better, lol.
Yeah i'll be in line monday night at BestBuy since they are opening at midnight to release it. I took the day off tuesday so i should be online most of the day :D
SL8RZZX3,Nov 8 2009, 10:21 PM Wrote:Yeah i'll be in line monday night at BestBuy since they are opening at midnight to release it. I took the day off tuesday so i should be online most of the day :D
[right][snapback]297009[/snapback][/right]

now here's a hardcore gamer...let me know how it is. Might just end up being my new gift to myself... :)
Naa just do it the lazy way and pre-order at EB lol
I might get it later. But I'm already happy with Forza 3 for the moment.
I'm all about PC.. I don't know how you guys play FPS with analog controllers.. lol
Scorcher000,Nov 9 2009, 09:36 AM Wrote:Naa just do it the lazy way and pre-order at EB lol
[right][snapback]297024[/snapback][/right]

I did pre-order it i got it for $49.99 at BestBuy last week....

I'm going tonight to get it just so i can start playing it tonight :D
tetra,Nov 9 2009, 11:31 AM Wrote:I'm all about PC.. I don't know how you guys play FPS with analog controllers.. lol
[right][snapback]297041[/snapback][/right]

It's all about the Xbox live lol
probably hitting the local best buy tonight to grab it awell
Game is sickkkkkkkkkk! Lives up to the hype so far :)
booooo PS3 servers are down :(
only tried the online for a few mins..but game is sick otherwise
Well, I just started the campaign and so far it looks great.
Will be playing through on hardened.
I might buy it for my PS3 for online play... but I have so little time to play that I probably won't.
Beat the game in 2 evenings just like the regular COD 4

Very good game but I wish they made it longer.

I love playing first shooter games on PC with the mouse and stuff......i suck at those joysticks