FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Richard Hammond's Wipe-out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ANTHONYD,Jan 30 2007, 08:21 PM Wrote:OUCH.
[right][snapback]225107[/snapback][/right]

just saw that.. they pulled all the other vids have been pulled from you tube.. so if you want to see it, better check it now...
yeah I saw it on the CTV News on the weekend.
Top Gear season 9 episode 1
Geez... hard to imagine how that would feel... the things that would run through a person's mind, seeing the tire blow out like that.
Damn that sucks, I wouldnt wanna be in his shoes.........
Jesus... I rolled like that in '99 but at only 100km/h and came out with a trashed tibia :ph34r:

The fact that he's still living after a similar roll at over twice my speed of impact is a freakin' miracle :blink:

NefCanuck
if i was him i couldnt watch that crash
Wow... and I thought my first accident was bad (spun like a top, but didn't roll).

Yikes. He survived... I'd be playing the lottery from now on if I was him.
i know he was going really fast and it was still a crazy crash, but that coudl have been alot worse. the car could easily have started cartwheeling and flipping alot more violently.

lucky guy!!!
well considering that was the third time that he went down the track at those speeds. Hammond basically said he should have packed it in after the second pass he made.
NefCanuck,Jan 31 2007, 02:54 AM Wrote:The fact that he's still living after a similar roll at over twice my speed of impact is a freakin' miracle :blink:
[right][snapback]225139[/snapback][/right]

try close to 5 times the speed of yours!
PerfectSaiyan,Feb 2 2007, 07:18 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jan 31 2007, 02:54 AM Wrote:The fact that he's still living after a similar roll at over twice my speed of impact is a freakin' miracle :blink:
[right][snapback]225139[/snapback][/right]

try close to 5 times the speed of yours!
[right][snapback]225581[/snapback][/right]

Actually you're probably right as I was standing on the brake pedal as everything was going down so I probably scrubbed off enough speed from 100km/h to make it about five times the difference, since he probably didn't even have brakes on that thing.

Still doesn't make my leg & knee feel any better though :lol:

NefCanuck