FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Moved Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
from nyc area to san francisco. CA weather rocks. can't wait for the MC to get over here so i can ride year round. in hindsight i should have gotten a straight up rwd car instead of ricey awd/turbo goodness. ha

fc is an awesome place to lurk btw =)
Check for a PM from me
2001 ZTS,Jan 30 2007, 02:44 PM Wrote:Check for a PM from me
[right][snapback]225017[/snapback][/right]

ohhh.. you'll talk to him, but not the rest of us??

Hrmffff.. <_<
darkpuppet,Jan 30 2007, 03:21 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Jan 30 2007, 02:44 PM Wrote:Check for a PM from me
[right][snapback]225017[/snapback][/right]

ohhh.. you'll talk to him, but not the rest of us??

Hrmffff.. <_<
[right][snapback]225035[/snapback][/right]
I'm surprised he's still here.
naz,Jan 30 2007, 01:33 PM Wrote:from nyc area to san francisco.  CA weather rocks. can't wait for the MC to get over here so i can ride year round. in hindsight i should have gotten a straight up rwd car instead of ricey awd/turbo goodness. ha

fc is an awesome place to lurk btw =)
[right][snapback]225016[/snapback][/right]

I should throw a big BBQ or something the next time I'm in NV... I need a proper induction to Lake Tahoe, and I'm sure you can find worse ways to spend 4 hours on a bike :)

FC "South of da border" meet anyone?

Congrats on the move to a MUCH better locale.
What are AWD car are you driving now?
D-Dub,Jan 30 2007, 06: Wrote:What are AWD car are you driving now?
[right][snapback]225097[/snapback][/right]

WRX Wagon
Naz got a wagon :blink: ..........who'd you knock up?
D-Dub,Jan 30 2007, 11: Wrote:Naz got a wagon :blink: ..........who'd you knock up?
[right][snapback]225104[/snapback][/right]

LOL. nope no kiddies here.. i wouldn't impair my cash flow in such a silly manner. :)

my car is the chore b!tch.. ie get groceries.. take gf's dog to vet.. etc .. there's nothing like being able to stick a 60lb dog in the cargo area of the wagon and not having to clean up fur off the rear seats.. or hauling a set of OE wheels and winter tires in the cargo area and tons of groceries in the rear seat plus gf up front.. what can i say i really like the wagon/hatch body style.. i think it rocks for a daily driver. and as an added bonus.. i don't feel like i should have stepped up to the STi because it doesn't come as a wagon :lol:
Naz great choice.. I love San Francisco... Great city.
I hope you love seafood!
sounds like things are going well for ya.. congrats!

btw..

Q: What do you do if you drop a quarter in San Francisco?
A: Kick it to Oakland before picking it up.