FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wedding Thriller...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
like it says...

wedding thriller

every wedding needs a well choreographed dance number!
sorry to highjack but.............Indian Thriller
D-Dub,Jan 29 2007, 10: Wrote:sorry to highjack but.............Indian Thriller
[right][snapback]224971[/snapback][/right]

sorry but repost

the wedding one was ok... they needed a little more time to practice to get it right...

as for the indian one it was crap pure and simple.
The husband looks wayyyy too into that dance for me.

If I were the bride, I'd be asking again why I was marrying him :)

02SVTSEDAN

ZX5chica,Jan 30 2007, 09:59 AM Wrote:The husband looks wayyyy too into that dance for me.

[right][snapback]224990[/snapback][/right]

This guy must be a #$%! - Grow some balls damit! :angry:
Cheers,
02SVTSEDAN,Jan 30 2007, 10:10 AM Wrote:
ZX5chica,Jan 30 2007, 09:59 AM Wrote:The husband looks wayyyy too into that dance for me.

Cheers,
[right][snapback]224992[/snapback][/right]

If that message was directed at me, maybe you should try reading my member name... I'm clearly NOT a guy, and apparently it's too early in the day to appreciate humour
*meow*
ANTHONYD,Jan 30 2007, 10:49 AM Wrote:*meow*
[right][snapback]225000[/snapback][/right]

I'm glad you liked it
**bows**

02SVTSEDAN

ZX5chica,Jan 30 2007, 10:18 AM Wrote:
02SVTSEDAN,Jan 30 2007, 10:10 AM Wrote:

Cheers,
[right][snapback]224992[/snapback][/right]

If that message was directed at me, maybe you should try reading my member name... I'm clearly NOT a guy, and apparently it's too early in the day to appreciate humour
[right][snapback]224993[/snapback][/right]

I was referring to the groom! - :lol: :lol: :lol:
02SVTSEDAN,Jan 30 2007, 10:55 AM Wrote:I was referring to the groom! -  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]225003[/snapback][/right]

And the jokes on me... sorry... I'll just work on removing my rather large foot from my mouth right now :)
Wow, I went away to keep the server room from reaching critical mass and what do I miss? :lol: :lol:
Steve, is this just forward planning for the future Mrs. Propachopuinhalfwhatdafawk?

And Chica.........nice. Gettin into a dogfight that early in the morning. Who loves ya baby.
meford4u,Jan 30 2007, 02:36 PM Wrote:Steve, is this just forward planning for the future Mrs. Propachopuinhalfwhatdafawk?

And Chica.........nice.  Gettin into a dogfight that early in the morning.  Who loves ya baby.
[right][snapback]225021[/snapback][/right]

I aim to please... glad I could keep everyone entertained
meford4u,Jan 30 2007, 03:36 PM Wrote:Steve, is this just forward planning for the future Mrs. Propachopuinhalfwhatdafawk?

And Chica.........nice.  Gettin into a dogfight that early in the morning.  Who loves ya baby.

I was thinking about doing something from West Side Story.. you're so uninvited... <_<

darkpuppet,Jan 30 2007, 03:15 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 30 2007, 03:36 PM Wrote:Steve, is this just forward planning for the future Mrs. Propachopuinhalfwhatdafawk?

I was thinking about doing something from West Side Story.. you're so uninvited... <_<
[right][snapback]225032[/snapback][/right]
I was hoping for Saturday Night Fever.

And like I would get an invitation. You'd probably send me an email that somehow "got lost"
meford4u,Jan 30 2007, 04:21 PM Wrote:And like I would get an invitation.  You'd probably send me an email that somehow "got lost"
[right][snapback]225036[/snapback][/right]

I'd send you a regular mail invite, but then you'd have to figure out how to use the mailbox....
darkpuppet,Jan 30 2007, 03:22 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 30 2007, 04:21 PM Wrote:And like I would get an invitation.  You'd probably send me an email that somehow "got lost"

I'd send you a regular mail invite, but then you'd have to figure out how to use the mailbox....
[right][snapback]225037[/snapback][/right]
This is all a dream anyway. When was the last time you had a steady g/f?

Okay, that was a little below the belt.

You need a hug now? Or just free beer.
meford4u,Jan 30 2007, 03:25 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jan 30 2007, 03:22 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]225037[/snapback][/right]
This is all a dream anyway. When was the last time you had a steady g/f?

You need a hug now? Or just free beer.
[right][snapback]225040[/snapback][/right]

at least if bryan got an invite he would show up, i wonder what anthony's excuse is gonna be??? :lol:

his kids 10th bday party maybe?? :ph34r:
meford4u,Jan 30 2007, 04:25 PM Wrote:This is all a dream anyway.  When was the last time you had a steady g/f?

You need a hug now?  Or just free beer.
[right][snapback]225040[/snapback][/right]

jeezus, I'm single, not gay or thirsty... but thanks for the offer anyhow..
Pages: 1 2