FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Got Speedhut Gauges ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im thinking of getting some speehut gauges does anyone here have them ? good product ? easy swap ? I heard someone changing in the st gauges quite easily
I have a set and they were quite easy to install. I am glad I got the thru the group buy here on the site. I have also switched all the LED's in the window and door lock switches.
[Image: 2193703_36_full.jpg]
[Image: 2193703_37_full.jpg]
You can see the rest of my lighting change over at the link below.
Yeah we had a group buy quite a while ago, they're pretty good quality pieces.
I like how well they can be customized someone should do a how to for me lol , good to know its a good product.
I used this how-to: http://www.jwardell.com/focus/guages.html

It's a really good guide with lots of pictures. The only thing I would suggest not doing is the wire in the fuse panel. You can pick up an "Add-a-circuit" from wal-mart or any place with automotive wiring and join the wire to that rather than just shoving it in with the fuse.
I'm happy with my Speedhut gauge face too, it looks great! The newer model Focus' have red needles, which look awesome on the white background (probably do the same affect with many colours as well) but it really sets off nicely on the white bg.

[Image: IMG_8150Medium.jpg]
If you don't mined me asking, how much do those white face gauges go for???