FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Old Skool Mini Turbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hope this isn't a repost
Check it out guys
Repost or not, that is awesome, and to me...a proper mini...
225BHP... 10" wheels, and he can't even smoke them at a roll?

I figured it'd be a little more hairy. Also, is it just me or are there some serious timing issues to be sorted out at one point?
cool.
It def dont appear to haul like it should.
That little mini is sweet lol. That thing would a bomb to take in and out of corners.
SOSOPRO!
^^yea seen it before

not sure how he did it
mo_focus,Jan 29 2007, 05:36 PM Wrote:http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos...829011d864a.htm

weird
[right][snapback]224959[/snapback][/right]

:wtf:
That Mini has too much gear for that small track and 225bhp is way to much power for that car especially to what looked like 10x5 wheels when a set of at least 10x7's could easily be found in the UK. As for a hairy ride the Mini that my brother showed a couple of months ago at Skydome has 120bhp and that is scary to drive already and the one in my avatar has 90bhp and that is a fun drive without loosing my lunch. Good ear NOS there are serious timing issues on that Mini he should be able to get a better power delivery but the 'A' series is all torque and lacks power in the upper range of its rev limit even with a turbo.

Laterz :)
The Kimini 2.2
here's another one i found on another forum
check out the videos