FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Great New Site For Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
too bad the good stuff are SOLD out :)
I have been looking for one of these for ever. Finally I have found one.
Quote:Left Handed Metric Screwdriver

This screwdriver was specially formulated by the Coalition of Left Handed Peoples for the Furthering of Left Handed Recognition and Also the Metric System. (AKA CLHPFLHRAMS.) Naturally, KaleCoAuto came to a partnership with them to create this finely machine crafted screwdriver. This screwdriver uses high tech materials, such as steel, and plastic. (NASA uses steel and plastic!) This screwdriver is great for loosening screws on the right side of the vehicle, or tightening screws on the left side of the vehicle.

$12.99
ahhh my favorite: The Mother of all Subwoofers.

Thousands and thousands of years ago, man climbed the mountains of the gods and stole their fire. Not much had happened since then, until now. Behold, man has once again climbed the mountain of the gods, broke into their cars, and stole their audio equipment. The Mother of all Subwoofers is simply the pinnacle of all things audio. The basket is pure unobtanium, the magnets forged by Thor himself! The super stiff cone is made from the pulp of the ambrosia plant, finely woven into perfection. This amazing driver is capable of going as low as -500 antiherz! Special warning about KalecoAuto Audio Equipment: Listening to such equipment by mortals is HIGHLY ill advised!

[Image: motherofsubs.jpg]
Hmmm, something has dethroned the MTX RFL?....
Drivesthebeast,Jan 28 2007, 12:12 PM Wrote:Hmmm, something has dethroned the MTX RFL?....
[right][snapback]224883[/snapback][/right]

The mtx RFL was obsolete the day it came out... Apparently some people are sending 10kw to the 2006 RE XXX 18's