FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wish I Could Do This For My Morning Commute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
that is awesome
haha, dont mean to sound like an ass, but thats why we loose so many soldiers overseas. Problem is they give the freaking keys to some 16 yr old who just got his/her licence and most of the times these kids just go a bit overboard.

i remember when I was with CANCAP in bosnia we lost 4 16-18 yr old kids with military jeeps bc they lost control of the vehicle and went off the cliff.

I don't belive there is any need to drive like this is a forean country. You don't own them, nor do you own their roads. If this was an emergency vechicle, then I'm sure it would of had a siren or lights. Not just honking a horn.

My two cents. Again sorry for being as ass. As i said I lost couple of freinds while i was in Bosnia and mostly I blame the system for not training their military properly.
I couldnt disagree with you more :P haha, joke...I do see your point though.

They sit in traffic, theyre sittin ducks.

And honestly, I didnt notice any difference with their driving from the Egyptians I drove with in Cairo :P
I see what you mean as well. BC if they sit in traffic they are ducks, if they drive like that they will piss ppl off and the crazy ppl over there just strap a bomb and kill themself and our troops.
that site is f***in crazy :o
Needs more Plow.
what an Idiot, more then likely when they get back to the states they try to drive like this too, I'm suprised that no one noticed a few cars actually getting damaged from them ramming cars.
I would rather ram a car then take a bullet up side the head

each to there own I guess

A.A.B Guy!
That's just plain ignorant. I can understand not wanting to be stopped at a traffic light etc but jesus christ, ramming people to get them to move over when you're doing a constant speed, WTF. No wonder, among other reasons of course, they are hated so bloody much over there. The retard deserves a f***in IED shoved up his ass. It's asshole Americans like that make everybody who's over there just look like assclowns.
Reminds me of that old saying "Damned if you do, damned if you don't"

But some of those pedestrians make the obvious idiots in Toronto look like MENSA members :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
Wow thats pretty intense. I cant believe they just ram cars outta the way, I noticed that one of the white cars lost its complete left tailight. I'd be pissed.