FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Temp Controls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone had the problem where the temp controls don't light up? like the little lights on the AC buttons light up, just not the 2 dials

Can anyone help?
tippmann,Jan 26 2007, 09:19 PM Wrote:has anyone had the problem where the temp controls don't light up? like the little lights on the AC buttons light up, just not the 2 dials

Can anyone help?
[right][snapback]224755[/snapback][/right]

Hasn't happened on the Focus yet but did on my old Olds, that's the bulbs behind the cluster, cheap bulbs PITA to yank everything off to get to 'em.

NefCanuck
damn that sucks.. how many lights are back there?? and do all of them go at the same time?

thanks
have fun, they are LED's and are a bitch to change
seems weird, did they both blow at the same time? They should last a long time. Problem may be a loose connector? Either wayyou gotta remove the radio bezel to get at it...

As for the lights just use a pair of pliers to twist and pull them out...
I had a similar problem, but all my lights went including the dash lights. The damn lisense plate lights that are famous for corroding and burning out are tied into the same fuse 32 circuit as the dash. who would have thought... :huh:
since i got car they havent worked...it's just starting to bug me now