FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Finally Got The Escape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah so after the third attempt we finally got one.
2004 Escape Limited, Silver Ext with Black Int.

As for the gas millage, dammmm I put in 10$ and its gone already :) I guess i have to get used to the millage, after all its not focus :)

Will post pictures once i get my camera,
Excellent choice on the Limited! :headbang:

My roomate has an 03, Triple black with the MACH sound system, heated seats, etc. The stock stereo sounds so good, he's got no intent to change it (kinda like the stock stereo in the stang for me).

The tires for them are pricey (think that's typical of SUV's), and yes, the V6 is a fuel pig, but not as bad as the 4cyl versions. Don't forget that the tank it'self isn't that big to begin with.

Love the V6 Torque in it? I find my room8tz V6 is very peppy for what it is, and I think that it's ratings are actually likely conservative...

Best of luck 2u! B)
yeah, feels lot faster then my focus. I was afraid Kelly won't like the drive, but she loves it so far. so far so good. I might take it on couple of long trips with me just to see how the ride is on long drives.
how big is the gas tank in this suv
D-Dub,Jan 25 2007, 02: Wrote:how big is the gas tank in this suv
[right][snapback]224468[/snapback][/right]

i dont know, i think its around 60, not too sure, I might have to look that up
cool cool mo! & congrats!
i traded my SVT for one of those but a 2006 ..and its sweet..!!! best trade ever..!!
It is a nice car, tires aren't that pricey. It was $113/tire for BF's and their 1000X better than what ford stuck on there.

Yes Stock Escape is faster than a stock focus until about 120km/h when the escape seems to die down.
hardk0re,Jan 25 2007, 01:08 PM Wrote:It is a nice car, tires aren't that pricey.  It was $113/tire for BF's and their 1000X  better than what ford stuck on there.

Yes Stock Escape is faster than a stock focus until about 120km/h when the escape seems to die down.
[right][snapback]224495[/snapback][/right]

Hardkore, so you are happy with the new tires you got? I've got the Conti's and they do need to be replaced by next winter. So do you recomend the BF's?
Here it is at my house, too cold to take better pics :)
[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]
See the 07/08 Version? Looks like a poor-man's land rover or something like that...Still, like the one you have, and I think that this kind of truck would still be my first choice in a small SUV.

Congrats again.