FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Hate The Net Sometimes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I really do hate the internet sometimes, as the header stipulates.

Why? Because, it's wayyyy too easy to find a retarded amount of modifications for the 05+ Mustangs, just like the Focus was, maybe even moreso now...

I mean, I've already started shopping different places for clear corners, for an alternate spoiler to replace the stock pedestal one, suspension parts, intakes and tuning, different rims, etc.

I bought this car so I wouldn't HAVE to modify it...so that I could get away from spending a small fortune on modding the ZX3...seems things aren't going any better...

MUST.....RE.....RESIST...MOD....MODIFCATION....GODS.....

:lol:

Bore and stroke... bore and stroke. New bumpsticks, new intake and exhaust.

That ought to do you. For a while.
simple thig to do is trade in the mustang for a Toyota Camry or Solra as they don't make mod's for those boring things.
v6 stang makes it a bit easier...

.. a little...
Frost__2001,Jan 24 2007, 07:38 PM Wrote:simple thig to do is trade in the mustang for a Toyota Camry or Solra as they don't make mod's for those boring things.
[right][snapback]224457[/snapback][/right]

OMG...I'm gonna try and forget you even said any of that...

The Toyota Camry is the "Vehicle of the enemy" as far as I'm concerned...lol

Oh yeah, DP....go to http://www.v6mustangstuff.com

Enjoy

darkpuppet,Jan 24 2007, 07:48 PM Wrote:v6 stang makes it a bit easier...

.. a little...
[right][snapback]224459[/snapback][/right]

Hey even if your options engine wise are limited, appearance mods sure aren't :D

NefCanuck
Its hard to hold back too because you see so many of them modified so extensivly already. I'd like to get an '06 or '07 in a few years down the road myself once they have depreciated a little bit more.
/\/\/\ Agreed.

Though once I get the truck up here, I'm more likely to want to spend on that, rather than the car. I still have a lot of plans for the truck, though it will be a slow process (belltech suspension, AR Hopster 17x8" rims, body and paint work, engine overhaul, transmission rebuild, etc).

Still, there are some things I'd like to do to my car in the shorterm just to separate it a bit from the bone stockers out there...
I do agree that the easiest way to not mod a car is to buy something with no aftermarket support.. or a wife that hates cars and controls your bank account.
like I said Get a Solra !

Go join the Evil that is Toyota!

lol you'll never mod again, that's for sure lol....
Frost__2001,Jan 26 2007, 10:58 AM Wrote:like I said Get a Solra !

Go join the Evil that is Toyota!

lol you'll never mod again, that's for sure lol....
[right][snapback]224694[/snapback][/right]

EVIL is right!

Toyota is Ford's ANTICHRIST!

As soon as someone tells me they have one, or a honduh, then my eyes glaze over, and I start hearing: "Baaaahhhaaa! Baaaahhhhaaaa!" in my head...

:P