FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Truely Love This Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep, definatley one of my favorites.
i think kamilk69 posted this car before

i believe its from Cali
That's a sweet car. I like the work that has been done on the FocusSport ST as well.

Speaking of the ST, here's a great clip of it from Top Gear. Now THAT belongs in my driveway.
I like the rims on it, as large as they are :lol:

Nice sound coming from that monster too ;)

NefCanuck
cool repost
[Image: fatfocus.jpg]
Baddest Focus out there I think...it's outrageous, yet clean, it's powerfull as hell, but doesn't sound ricey at all...that, and the turbo is deafening...

I don't care if this car gets reposted over and over. It Rules.
yeah I've seen that video before it's nice.
Does he want to sell it?

If he does, or if anyone ever sees it posted for sale. PM me.

Seriously.
It is a really sweet car, but you can have it....I know it will be out of my price range..thats for Dang sure.
thats a good quastion:

how much would u guys give for this car?
US.........18-22000
Quick question. If that's a Euro model why is it left hand drive? Shouldn't it be right hand drive?
It's not imported, it's just got the Euro body parts. Also only Great Britain has right hand drive in Europe, as far as I know of.
That car is worth 25K Cdn to me...more hp and torque than a stock GT mustang...fair bit more...

Love that car, as well as HotrodKris' wagon on FJ...
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 24 2007, 02:07 PM Wrote:Speaking of the ST, here's a great clip of it from Top Gear. [right][snapback]224417[/snapback][/right]

Awesome video ! :)
That car is so so so sick. I'd definitly pay 25k for that. I love those rims too.