FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Help :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah I hate asking this particular thing but I need help with something

I have my Wrecked Focus wagon about 86% stripped I have a few things to pull but I need some help

if anyone can spare a few hours or a day it would be grateful ( I will pay if I have to ) I will also pay for lunch and fuel

right now the car in Question is in a storage unit and I have extremely limited power ( as in I cannot use heavy amperage tools but have power for my cordless toolsghts/radio etc...

this is what need to be removed

1. Motor ( I have the hoist, wiring is disconnected, majority of pipes disconnected one driveshaft is already been severed at the inside CV from the tow truck operator yanking that wheel to pull it out the other side needs to be removed

2. pull all the removed parts from inside the car and on the roof off

3. pull the fuel filler assembly out

4. pull the remaining Drums/brake parts off

5. Remove the Roof rack assembly

6. finish unbolting the rear upper seat brackets ( I didn't have the correct TORX bit)

I do not want to do this alone seeing I need to go under the car/move the car out for the last time so the flatbed can drag the shell away.. :)

The Car is located in Georgetown (about 10-15min from me)

:( My helper that promised to meet me never showed because he'd rather get drunk then help a friend

here is the car/unit in question

[Image: DSCF1848.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1846.jpg]
Just if I was a little bit closer... :)
reldridge,Nov 7 2009, 09:52 AM Wrote:Just if I was a little bit closer... :)
[right][snapback]296959[/snapback][/right]

:/ yeah thats usually the prob... I am hoping to have the shell out by next weekend as I have to move my trailer from my driveway there seeing we can no longer use the trailer ( The Pickup sits so high that you cannot see the trailer when its attached) and hopefully sell it.. but as it sits we need the space on the driveway and I'm not crawling under a car that the structural integrity is compromised without someone there