FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Icy Road Nightmare!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you can play curling on that road
lol I remember seeing that on the news the other night.
I have seen that aswell. it seemed like this guy was still pressing the gas, i think thats why he kept on hitting all four corners of the intersection
Looked like Volvo pinball for the first bit of the video.
Oooh, I'm sliding on ice, lets go faster and see what happens!

WTF are people thinking? Those f'n idiots should lose their licenses. If that f***tard in the red van hit me after speeding up like that he'd get the back handed bitch slap of a lifetime.
What boggles my mind are the ones who hit things and keep on going, as if by doing that it never happened in the first place <_<

NefCanuck
This just further reinforces the notion that some people just shouldn't be on the road in a car.
:lol: :lol: ........... Holy fawk ........... why hit the gas you fawking moron ......... Americans :lol: :lol: That loser should have been pulled from his/her car and beaten !!
Some of that s*** needs to be cut and remixed to a few good drifting tunes :D :rofl: :rofl:

I'm so on that when I get home. Hmmm it's Flash... I'll think of something.
That looks kinda like petawawa the last time we had some decent accumulation...lol!

I was driving the stang, getting around fine, and the FWD cars behind me spun around in a circle after following me around a corner. The guy in the Corolla got out, looked up the road at me and waved his hands/arms in the "what gives!?" guesture... :lol:

Seriously though, if some of those people had not kept their brakes on, they would have had a better chance. If my car starts to slide, I don't put my brakes on and hold them...

Like some of you said, some of them shouldn't be allowed to drive. The first vehicle likely did almost 100K in damage him/herself overall...