FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Backyard Mountain Biking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wow that's cool!

but I'd hate to do that thing not going fast enough up those little jumps as you crash everytime you hit the down ramp on the other side.
Guys... Thats close to what me an my friends do.... that video is pro level guys, its as awesome as it looks...

but i think they rode that trail a few times...

http://geocities.com/nbtrailguy/
That's nuts. I wish I was awesome like that.
Wow thats insane! Looks like a whole lot of fun!

I would have been in the intensive care unit after the first jump.
I've still got my DH bike too... I miss riding... that vid is beautiful btw, nice find Anthony.
hey you ride... awesome, what to you have for a bike.... Any chance your not one of the ontario boy that go to msa in the spring and fall?
:lol: No, I'm a casual rider, or should I say... was a casual rider. And my bike, although cheap, is a Hyper Urban Assault.
I'm positive that up in Whistler BC. I've ridden there a couple times and that looks like one of the trails they have. A buddy of mine and his brother have done videos of some of their shenanaigans up there. It's f'n kill up there.
I'll have to ask my buddy... we were discussing that trail when I was back up in TBay..

apparently, it's nice and fast, and not too technical, but if you don't keep your speed up, you'll miss a gap or step-up.

I remember a time when mountainbiking wasn't so technical... but now, Nicole's trail, the cbc, and a-line kick my sorry ass...
I'm in the same "remember when" school as Puppet... when the Humber Woods bike trail was actually worth blasting through, as short as it is.
Thats insane ... id faceplant first jump lol
Thats been in a couple mtn bike video's. It's a pretty insane trail. A little more than I could handle. It's on one of the local riding areas around the Vancouver area if I'm not mistaken. Whistler, Mt Seymour, Cypress and Fromme all very popular riding areas with similar type stunts on them. They're a blast.