FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Something Old Is New Again For The O.p.p.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Focus man, Focus.,Jan 19 2007, 03:07 PM Wrote:I think Metro Toronto should go back to Yellow Dodge Diplomats with big round red lights on the roof.  :lol:
[right][snapback]223931[/snapback][/right]

Oh man, to think I actually remember that. I was a kid, but I DO still remember that.
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 21 2007, 11:40 AM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Jan 19 2007, 03:07 PM Wrote:I think Metro Toronto should go back to Yellow Dodge Diplomats with big round red lights on the roof.  :lol:
[right][snapback]223931[/snapback][/right]

Oh man, to think I actually remember that. I was a kid, but I DO still remember that.
[right][snapback]224061[/snapback][/right]

it's as simple as picking up a copy of Strange Brew...
Does this mean I should expect even more morons driving down the 401 in my blind spot, until they notice the kids in the rear baby seats? :rolleyes:

[Image: DSC00198.jpg]
Holy s*** your ride looks way to much like a cop car! thats nuts man!
lol even black rims look like they are off a cop crown vic
how do u like it power wize?
That Car's F'n PRO!
NikiterZTS,Jan 27 2007, 02:07 PM Wrote:lol even black rims look like they are off a cop crown vic
[right][snapback]224792[/snapback][/right]

It's basically my 4 door Mustang. The powers there almost every time I need it. A Trilogy supercharger wouldn't hurt :D.
CanadaSVT,Feb 2 2007, 06:55 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jan 27 2007, 02:07 PM Wrote:lol even black rims look like they are off a cop crown vic
[right][snapback]224792[/snapback][/right]

It's basically my 4 door Mustang. The powers there almost every time I need it. A Trilogy supercharger wouldn't hurt :D.
[right][snapback]225490[/snapback][/right]

where did u pick the car up?and what year is it?
its like in mint condition.....or u just washed it? ;)
Pages: 1 2